1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is loneliness real or weakness?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by highinhibition, Oct 2, 2022.

1. highinhibition

highinhibition Fapstronaut

If you have a good job, money, friends and also hobbies with other people like video games you dont need a girlfriend

2. hd47

hd47 Fapstronaut

In contrary to having a GF All those you can't have sex with them

3. beat_it

beat_it Fapstronaut

Lol

4. highinhibition

highinhibition Fapstronaut

its over

5. beat_it

beat_it Fapstronaut

I've been fucking up bigtime this weekend also.

6. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Bro , please don't use your real face here otherwise it will leads to get you into trouble in future , please change that .

7. beat_it

beat_it Fapstronaut

How do you know it's his real face?

8. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Because everyone here uses kind of cartoon dps , and this person use a selfie , so i thinkhe might be one.

9. Freeman97

Freeman97 Fapstronaut

Loneliness is powerful. Only real men need to be lonely without friends and social gathering. Loneliness is a thing most of us can feel but we dont want to be dependent on others. People who always follows others are weak cause they lack the feeling of being able to be for themselves. You create yourself of spending time for yourself. Just listen to others ideas are interesting but creating yourself is alone. People who always follow and cannot be alone I definitely see as a weakness!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    Ronaldeutsch and beat_it like this.
  10. beat_it

beat_it Fapstronaut

Human beings are naturally gregarious, so too much solitude isn't a good thing. But sometimes, life is like that. There's other people whose problem is trying to find enough space to have some me time.

11. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Maybe for a short period of time it might be okay for a guy to never have had a girlfriend, but once you get older that repeated negative feedback loop would severely damage a guy mentally. I know it did for me until I was finally able to get a girlfriend when I was 24.