1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible for a stressful job to make you tired all the time?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Jul 10, 2018.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

Yeah, it's been a few months. I haven't went down on the meds since my job has been causing me extra stress so it wouldn't be a good time to go down on the meds anymore right now sadly. But I'm still having a problem with being tired all the time. I'm starting to wonder if it's possible that the stress from my job is causing this problem. I went to the doctor a couple months ago and got blood taken, apparently my thyroid and everything was normal.

Can working in a call center where the point of the point of taking the job was to improve my social skills. I'm also a introvert. Also over the last month my boss made it so I'm taking a lot more calls then I used to take. Anyway, I'm trying to find a way out and find a programming job but I haven't found anything yet, and I'm just starting to wonder if really this job making me tired or if there is something wrong with me.

After another week...

After another week I've been put on less of a high priority for getting calls so that's getting better, but it seems like I'm still tired a lot. Maybe I haven't recovered from the stress from being on the front lines at work, but I'm still tired a lot.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. SportsFanatic

SportsFanatic Fapstronaut

Yes jobs can make you tired. Especially if you are being over worked.

3. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

After another week I've been put on less of a high priority for getting calls so that's getting better, but it seems like I'm still tired a lot. Maybe I haven't recovered from the stress from being on the front lines at work, but I'm still tired a lot.

4. My job has been very stressful lately, but I've also been exercising almost every day, and I've noticed that since I've been exercising almost every day, I'm a lot less tired and need less sleep