1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it okay, to have sex during reboot?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Francescowashere, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Francescowashere

Francescowashere New Fapstronaut

Hey, guys

Ive got a really big problem. I started with nofap actually in january, and even was completely abstinent from PMO for 30 days, until I came because of my girlfriend. Ive got a really bad case of ED, but for some reason, after 30 days of abstinence it was just getting better, until I came and after that point, my erections, weren't as strong, as that one time, when I hit the 30 day mark. Last weekend (on valentines-day) I tried to have sex with her, but because my erection weren't as strong anyway, and the fact, that she is still a virgin, I wasn't able to do it, and it probably was one of the most frustrating things i've ever experienced in my life. I tried to get it up multiple times, but my erections didnt last long enough and so we just stopped.

Of course I tried to speak with her about it, and I told her about my problem and she luckily said, that it didn't bother her that much and that it is okay. We then agreed on trying to wait another 30 days, untill she takes a preservative and we are really sure, that it is safe to have sex.

So obviously I managed to get a little bit more time, to get my problem under control, but honestly this experience really left me in fear, for the next time. So I was thinking about seeing a doctor because of my PIED and try to get a v-pills-prescription, to have a backup-plan just in case, that it won't work again.

Now Im only asking myself, if it somehow would be damaging my reboot process if I do so and If it is okay to have sex while doing nofap, even though the fact, that im only capable of doing so, by taking those pills. I mean of course it would be better to just grit my teeth and pull through with pmo, but Im scared, that I may lose this amazing girl, if I cant get it to work and it really is fucking with my head .

What are your thoughts on this?

2. tkd

tkd Fapstronaut

Goin through the same exact thing right now. Been dating this lady for 2 months and don’t want to lose her as well because of PIED. Today is the 1 month mark of soft mode NOFAP for myself but we tried to have sex a week ago and nothing happened. I can stay hard for BJ and HJ some of the time but when it comes to sex my brain just won’t let me. PIED is a bitch but it’s just gonna take time. Wish I had answers for you but I hope my story being so similar helps a little. Ive tried taking some grocery store D*ck pills but can’t really notice any difference. I’ve been having O With the gf a few times and noticed the next day or two after you’ll experience a flatline and will feel empty. But in a few days the progress you’ve been seeing will come back. Best of luck

mark617 likes this.