1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intuition , or holy spirit

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. AngelLightAdi

AngelLightAdi Fapstronaut

Holy spirit is when you have a feeling about something . Even if it can go against logic . Science calls it " intuition " but that is holy spirit .

I can sense so much things , which in materialistic way you cannot logically find . One of the best way to protect from black magic is , wear something on yourself backwards , reversed . For example shirt opposite of how it should . This not only protect but is reversing .

I am never saying only 2 prayers to God , because by holy spirit , I am feeling God's anger , literally , if I tell them . One of them is " protect me " because I am supposed to be the one who protecting others , not the one who needs to be protected . That is why I am not wearing garlic anymore , I just left it .

But here , one of protections of black magic is , wear shirt opposite of how you should .