Introduction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kfnf, Jan 16, 2017.

1. kfnf

kfnf Fapstronaut

Nothing unique or special about my case. Like many others here, I have lost interest in real life sex in favour of the Internet's seemingly bottomless well of anyone's wildest fantasies. It's had a negative impact on potential relationships, made for some embarrassing soft moments, blah blah blah. I intend to complete an entire 90-day reboot and I hope doing so can alleviate the impossible expectations instilled by my overly indulgent behaviour. I hope for once to have a satisfying sexual experience.

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you. BTW, what are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. kfnf

kfnf Fapstronaut

Thanks for asking. A simple sense of determination to achieve the goal I've set for myself has been enough to stave my urges so far. Joining this site to be among others with similar goals is a more recent one. Though I joined here just yesterday, it's now day 16 for me. There's a long way to go still and I suppose we'll see if these strategies are enough or if I need to implement others.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Congratulations on Day 16!

Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips to help you along your journey.