1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction & Motive

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by shinchan_armin_naruto, Jan 12, 2024.

1. shinchan_armin_naruto

shinchan_armin_naruto Fapstronaut

Hello Everyone!
    Aim & Reason for my commitment:
    Since the 8th grade, I stopped talking to girls because I believed they were useless and didn't deserve respect, except for my family, relatives, and some close neighbors. Over time, I even developed a reluctance to see them. However, I now recognize the importance of socializing and want to live among people rather than in isolation.

I'm struggling to communicate effectively with others, especially with girls, and I want to change that. I understand the need to treat everyone with respect, and I'm making a commitment to myself to improve in this aspect. I also acknowledge that watching explicit content won't help in achieving real-life communication skills. I am determined to make a sincere effort and promise myself to maintain this positive change for at least a year. I am serious about this commitment, and I hope not to break this promise soon.

I am committed to treating girls with the same level of respect, understanding, and friendliness that I extend to everyone else in my life. The aim is to build meaningful connections and dissolve any barriers that may have existed in the past.

I believe that by approaching interactions with a genuine desire to be open and free with girls, I can contribute to a more positive and inclusive social environment. This decision aligns with my commitment to personal growth and creating a space where everyone feels valued and respected.

So please encourage me on acheiving my goal

F08yhjo, Tafi and GodsDaughter like this.
  2. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

I am looking forward to see you achieving 1 year of nofap