1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Intro

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kxc2638S, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Grandpa61

Grandpa61 Fapstronaut

You can do this my friend!

kxc2638S likes this.
  2. kxc2638S

kxc2638S Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Today is Day 4. Feeling good. Starting to gain strength in my legs again. Day 4. NoFap. Let's grind it out.

3. kxc2638S

kxc2638S Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Today is Day 5. Feeling good. I don't have a lot of events scheduled today so hopefully I can find something to do to distract me. Merry Christmas y'all! Day 5. NoFap. Let's grind it out.

4. Grandpa61

Grandpa61 Fapstronaut

If you get urges do something to distract your brain. Push-ups, squats, go for a walk or a run or if it’s too bad take a Cold Shower.

Don’t take your phone to the bathroom or to bed.

kxc2638S likes this.
  5. kxc2638S

kxc2638S Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Today is Day 6. Feeling stronger in the legs, have events today to go to, so that will hopefully distract me. Day 6. NoFap. Grind it out.

Grandpa61 likes this.
  6. kxc2638S

kxc2638S Fapstronaut

Hi all,

I relapsed. Again. I know I have let some of you all down, but I have let myself down. Even though I have been meditating twice every day, I still fail because I still have that obsession with legs. I have to understand that legs are just legs and that women can show them in any way they wish like, but I have the control of what I am thinking. Starting from tomorrow, I will not watch any entertainment videos or look at any images by MYSELF in order to find an alternative and also be productive. Let's see how that works out. Day 1 starts tomorrow.

7. Clemente123

Clemente123 Fapstronaut

Hey man I really liked your perspective about woman and how you want to change it. Keep it up ! I also need to stop objectifying them and most men think it is normal, we know it's not
    Keep the grind

kxc2638S likes this.
  8. kxc2638S

kxc2638S Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Today is Day 1. Feeling really weak in the legs and calves. I realized that fapping is stupid; it's just the same repetitive action of up and down which only gives you 5 minutes of satisfaction and you feel like crap for the whole day afterwards. I can do more productive stuff than this. Day 1. NoFap. Let's grind it out!!!!

Clemente123 and Grandpa61 like this.
  9. kxc2638S

kxc2638S Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Today is Day 2. Feeling stronger in the legs. I feel clear and not confused. Grind it out every day. No matter what. Day 2. NoFap.

Grandpa61 likes this.
  10. kxc2638S

kxc2638S Fapstronaut

Hi all,

Today is Day 3. Feeling stronger in the legs. Grind it out. No matter what. Day 3. NoFap. Fapping is stupid.

Grandpa61 and Clemente123 like this.