1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Inspirational quotes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by twistedshadows23, Sep 11, 2019.

1. twistedshadows23

twistedshadows23 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, here’s some inspirational quotes from my journal wile I was in rehab for a drug addiction a few years ago, they still ring true for me today...

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms- to choose one’s attitude in any set of circumstances, to choose ones own way.” -Viktor E. Frankl (Holocaust survivor)

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle; and the other is as though everything is a miracle.” -Albert Einstein

“You are under no obligation to be the same person you were even five minutes ago.” -Alan Watts

Hope someone finds these helpful! Have a great day everyone.

2. twistedshadows23

Here’s another one... might continue posting more of these.

“Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” -Helen Keller

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  3. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

It's better to do a dull thing with style than a dangerous thing without it.

twistedshadows23 and Di.Do.555 like this.
  4. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

“You are the only problem you will ever have and you are the only solution". -Bob Proctor

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." -Muhammad Alí

"Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal" - Earl Nightingale

5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

"DO IT" -Shia LaBeouf

twistedshadows23 likes this.
  6. "It is not a sign of health to be adapted to a sick Society" - Krishnamuti (whoever that is)

7. twistedshadows23

Hahahaha

8. twistedshadows23

“It seems impossible until it’s done.” -Nelson Mandela

9. 6c6189a55dcf19a4476afd1c66bf2c8b.jpg
    Lol I was rocking a MacGyver avatar before I saw the user with one and McGyver in his name above. Cool swiss army knives.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/imagination

Replace imagination in that link with any inspiring words you can think of and rejoice. Just go there and search whatever it's like quotes from every book in existence.

Angus McGyver likes this.