1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Inner engineering to beat addiction

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by DiscoDancer, Apr 4, 2023.

Tags:
  1. DiscoDancer

DiscoDancer New Fapstronaut

Guys, try inner engineering... It is life changing. Its been almost 3 years now and im free from those things now. It feels soooooo amazing that words cant describe.
    The main thing to do is inner engineering completion program. Its miraculous!! Must try!!

SureICan likes this.
  2. DxForHundred

DxForHundred New Fapstronaut

Can you give us more details about inner engineering please ?

D-Mystifier likes this.
  3. D-Mystifier

D-Mystifier Fapstronaut

I like the idea! but yes, please elaborate man!

4. The book by Sadhguru, I see. I'm on the beginning of part two but, sincerely, haven't done any asana due to doubt. What is your experience with them? I've searched it online but didn't find reports to read. I really would like to hear how such a practice affected you overall.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2023
    DiscoDancer likes this.
  5. DiscoDancer

Inner engineering is a program offered by Indian Mystic Sadhguru. I just did it for fun... But what it did to me is actually beyond words. Im not saying this to hype up or something. Its actually something else. I always use to think how can something even be that words will fail to describe but it is actually like that. Inner engineering is set 7 videos after which there is something called IE completion program. Just one of you in comments do it... And tell me how it was. And are u able to describe it...

6. DiscoDancer

Book is fine... I actually directly jumped to the program. Didn't read any book. Later i started reading book.
    The practice that will be offered after Inner Engineering is what you must go for. That is like .. if u had never tasted chocolate in your Life.. then it dosent matter how many explanation i will give but u still cant taste chocolate unless u eat it urself. This is also like that. U gotta do it to know... Im here just to confirm.. it works.

LearnerInLife likes this.
  7. DiscoDancer

Inner engineering is a program offered by Indian Mystic Sadhguru. I just did it for fun... But what it did to me is actually beyond words. Im not saying this to hype up or something. Its actually something else. I always use to think how can something even be that words will fail to describe but it is actually like that. Inner engineering is set 7 videos after which there is something called IE completion program. Just one of you in comments do it... And tell me how it was. And are u able to describe it...