Improving myself

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HenOgledd, Sep 14, 2016.

1. HenOgledd

HenOgledd Guest

Hi all,

I am not new to NoFap but I am new to this website. I have been half-heartedly trying to quit PMO for a few years now but I have recently opened up to my girlfriend who has been so understanding and supportive. This has motivated me to put all the effort I can into quitting this habit.

I am 27 and have been PMOing since I was a teenager. It has only been getting worse what with more stress from work and life in general. I have stopped drinking alcohol for the time being as I was using this to escape from stress rather than dealing with the cause of my stresses. I am going to do the same with PMOing.

I'll be posting an advertisement for an accountability partner now. Maybe see you in the other thread.

Thanks,
    HenOgledd

2. NewLife101

NewLife101 Fapstronaut

Welcome HenOgledd, congrats for the courage to stop PMO. I'm new here and I started a journal in Reboot Log section to help keep me accountable. I also have been staying active here in the NoFap community by reading posts and commenting when I'm inclined too. These are helping me; together we can conquer PMO.

HenOgledd likes this.
  3. HenOgledd

HenOgledd Guest

Thank you for the lovely welcome! The journal sounds like a great idea! I'll give yours a read and perhaps I'll start one myself - I can see how it'd be really beneficial!

NewLife101 likes this.