1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im tired...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by David117, Jul 21, 2021.

1. David117

David117 Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,
    I have been struggling with ED and flacid eyaculation since I was 17 (im 23 now). I achieved a good sexual live when I had a girlfriend 2 years ago (it was great). However now i have started to meet a new girl and old monsters are back. Its been a couple of months since I quitted P and reduced M a lot (once a week or less), but i still have this problem.

I have had a date today and everything was great but i could not get a good erection so I only fingered her for a while. I dont know what to do, live sucks, im tired...

Any advice? Pls help me

PD: i havent quitted masturbation becouse if i dont masturbate i will probably have premature eyaculation, as this has happened before to me.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

In your case was not enough to heal. So keep with it until you get your erections back.

Also you need to get over your fears. Part of an erection is been able to loose yourself to your impulses and get turn on by your woman. If your brain is blocked with fear, it's not going to send the signal to your body to fill your dick with blood. Relax.. enjoy the moment and if you dick is still dead.. don't worry.. next time can be the charm.

I definitevely prefer premature ejaculation than a flaccid dick. You can work with PE, you cannot work with PIED.

Oliver Gunter and DarkHunter like this.