I'm part of the 5% RATIONAL / ANALYST part of the whole population...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EXPONENTIALLY, Jun 10, 2018.

1. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Did the test twice on www.16personalities.com and I'm either a "LOGICIAN" or an "ARCHITECT".
    People often said in my small life (I'm 22) I'm intelligent, handsome, "bizarre" but 'cool', that people like me (and especially girls but whatever). And I always thought they were just being friendly. But now seeing how dumb and brainwashed and stupid most (if not all) people are around me despite the available knowledge with the Internet, I feel like damn yes I'm a genius LOL.
    But that genius also came from the fact that I've been through traumas (especially in my parental household) since EARLY childhood and I fell in PMO at 6-7 years old, therefore I was very introspective and isolated at school and even 'home', so maybe that shaped that trait.
    But it's hopeful and at the same time tragic for me. Because yes I know I have huge potential but like any human being I'd like a good sense of community with people I really could identify with in a real supportive atmosphere...

BlueDragonfly likes this.
  2. Yea, you are definitely INTJ... :emoji_rolling_eyes:

ShotDunyun and Headspace like this.
  3. I am "ADVOCATE". Our species is ever rarer than yours! Take that!

Anyways, as far as I know MBTI is not that accurate and reliable. I also find this to be true in my experience. I have scored INTJ many times on tests and also an INTP many other times. Kind of depends from test and even the same test says different things from time to time. And after learning about this theory and analyzing myself closer I have come to conclusion that I am not either of those two but of two but actually an INFJ.

Because of that MBTI system it's kind of slowly being dismissed and forgotten by most psychologists these days and is being replaced by the Big Five personality classification system instead. Have you heard if it?

4. EXPONENTIALLY

You're a rational too ? It's still reliable even if it has been compressed into a simple form which is by definition the aim of intelligence. That's why we all round numbers.

5. Advocate here. Apparently less then 1% of the population.

6. EXPONENTIALLY

Guys, you're from the GUARDIANS or DIPLOMAT group which is way more popular than the RATIONAL or ANALYST one I'm from, and it's NOT a competition... I just want to know if there are people like me down here.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I am from diplomat/idealist temperament group. I am rational thinker however, but I am also very emotional. It's weird mix lol. I guess that emotion is what puts me into that group. This combo lets me to make very good sense of my own and other people's feelings. I guess I'm naturally good psychologist...
    Our brain is reliable. But the accuracy of the test is less reliable that some other tests that are out there. It's still good for understanding yourself and other people. Not so much for practical things like personality testing in schools or workplaces though.
    Yea when you put 0.5% into a bigger group that isn't very fair is it! I am too special of a snowflake for that nonsense. I should be in a group with other rare kids like me! :emoji_rage:

8. EXPONENTIALLY

What?? Your hostility is absurd, and it disturbs your articulation, as well as showing how frustrated you might be. You have the right to feel that way.

9. Jamariky

Jamariky New Fapstronaut

I’d like to think he was making a lighthearted joke

10. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Yet again the MBTI... you find this all over the internet. It is quite accurate, but don't let it brainwash you to think that there are only 16 different personality types and no other. Even if you're a 1% type, there's still tons of people like you. It doesn't really matter if you're a 1% or a 10% type. Be yourself. There is more to you than one category can express. Moreover, don't just take the test, but instead reflect on the result and if that really is you, too. Don't fall for the need to "confirm" yourself by receiving some psychiatric result. I always get INFP, but in the end I often act autistically rational, too.

11. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I have multiple personalities.

EthanW. likes this.
  12. Fenix Rising

Fenix Rising Fapstronaut

The Logician (INTP-T) - Analyst here. I worked as global risk assessment analyst for post insurance/bank company, LOL. This test isn't bad.

13. EXPONENTIALLY

Very interesting ! You know one thing or two about accounting and tax-laws (off shore ?) I guess.

14. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

The whole survey is too.... analytical.

15. User3475682

User3475682 Fapstronaut

Where did you get the percentages?Can you send me a link?

16. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

I'm INTJ-A. But I don't see the hype.