1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im not chasing.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Khri$$ Javan, May 20, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Temporarily Suspended

I didn't know where to put this thread in loneliness or dating during reboot so mods can fix this. Anyways. My last post was kind of similar but this is my last time posting about this subject for a while. Come a long way on my journey and still have a long road ahead of me. Now that I've establish some days on my journey, I'm not as hesitant to make the first move where as before, I didn't want to get my ego crushed. . You know the old saying closed mouths don't get fed., that's it why frequent these forums and try to involve myself as much as possible, because I relate to alot of you guys, by posting on this site, I'm allowing myself to release all of this frustration and anger I have inside.

Part of me is very inpatient, I keep getting mixed signals or females that wanna use me for some attention .I'm so proud of myself even though now I'm not getting the results I want right now, I'm still gonna be tough and push through this shit. This shit hurts me so bad I wanna to cry sometimes.

Maybe all this time I haven't meet the right person that's compatible for me.One thing I hate is a woman that doesn't know what she wants. One dame thing for sure I'm not chasing, I just cant do it its not in me. I will always make the first move no bout but at the end of the day the ball is in her court, I'm not chasing any females period. If they truly like you then they will chase you, and they will make things easier for you, No games none of that other bullshit. All that I can do is keep putting myself out they're and if they dont like it or cant meet me halfway than maybe she wasn't meant for me in the first place.

So in way things do work out in the end. I was having trouble finding a job the beginning of this year, but I guess the universe wanted me to be at the job im @ currently.