I'm New here. Hello.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Iand, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Iand

Iand Fapstronaut

I am a low twenties college student now and what better time to change. I have struggled with PMO off and on for the past 9 years I think it's been. I have had great support that helped me stop for a time. Sadly life happens which removed my support leading to a relapse. I think the constancy of the internet and being able to post regularly here might just be enough. I have not enjoyed myself while I have had this addiction and cannot wait for the time I can look back and not even remember any of the images I have seen. I know that it has hurt more than I know and I want to be in control of my life. Kinda sad that it took me so long to find this community but I am here now and will do my best to be a frequent visitor. I'm not sure yet how things work here but I am always open to helping others out and discussing how best to avoid temptation.

I have previously been able to abstain for around a month before (in the past year) however there are so many triggers on the internet that it is rather unfortunate we live in this era where P is so widely and easily accessible.

Just another note about me. I am Mormon so what I am doing is a sin according to the theology and my beliefs. I definitely want to overcome that for the woman I come to spend the rest of my life with.
    Sidenote - I like angels and have never had any sort of fetish with them which I find interesting. They are widely accepted as beings of light and good who banish evil and darkness. I try to surround myself with angels as a sort of good luck charm. Hence the picture.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Rav70 likes this.
  2. SeeDee

SeeDee Fapstronaut

Welcome, land! Anything we can do to help you right now?

3. Iand

Iand Fapstronaut

For the moment I need to do the research that is already here. After that I will let you know. Also kind of looking forward to the journal part of this.

SeeDee and DBug like this.