1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for someone that is more than an accountability partner

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. This forum is so great, it helped me tremendous to overcome this addiction. I got to day 167 but relapsed a few days ago because I wasn't busy and let my thoughts wonder. Anyhow, I'm looking for someone who was in the same boat as me 2 years ago: Broke & broken. I want to lift you up, just as this forum did with me. It was the only way for me, to set goals and do everything to achieve them. I'm kind of good in Digital Marketing and want to partner up with someone who has a lot of free time and has an internet connection. I'm not saying you will make thousands of dollars the first day, because it needs to be doable and realistic.

Maybe this don't belong up here, but I want to do my part and help out someone to overcome poverty and this addiction.

To make it clear, I'm not here to selling anything or let you to sign up for something. This is legit and as a real business. So you will need to threat it like one and need to put effort in it. If you are lost, let me help you back on the road.

2. 931213tish

931213tish Fapstronaut

I'm interested in what you have to offer.

DM with more info