1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm improving myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Tiggerstrico, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Tiggerstrico

Tiggerstrico Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am a 16 year old boy and I have failed to quit PMO a couple times, usually I failed around day 12 because I didn’t really had the best mindset to quit. Now that I started over I really want to stop it forever so I made a list of things I want to change about me or things I want to do or don’t.

First, the things I want to stop doing:
    • Quit PMO (of course)
    • limit my gaming to 2 hours in the school week and 4 in the weekends
    • Eating less fastfood
    • stop daydreaming (i daydream a lot)
    Second, the things I want to start doing:
    • Study better (I always started gaming immediately when I came home so i didn't do my homework)
    • taking cold showers (I did that the last time but stopped nearing the end of my streak)
    • exercise
    • eat more healthy
    • read more
    • watch more documentaries (I watched them a lot when I was a kid and loved them)
    The last thing: I want to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier.

Please let me know if this would help me to finally beat this addiction.
    Thank you for reading this.

-T.S

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  2. TheDarkLight

TheDarkLight Fapstronaut

I've been to addicted to gaming all my life. This is like a fucking drug. I spent so much money on games. Still paying off my credit card debt. Gaming is related to masturbating. The more I play the more I fapped. If you can quit gaming, it will help you quit fapping and get girlfriend easily. Take it from my experience.

3. Tiggerstrico

Tiggerstrico Fapstronaut

That's also a reason I'm trying to stop gaming so much, It costs too much money that I can spend on other things that I need or save it for later.
    Thank you for your comment and good luck :)

TheDarkLight likes this.