1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

IM EXCITED ! But can I do it ?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Dec 15, 2015.

1. 7 times a day, SEVEN TIMES A DAY I JERK MY MEAT.

I've been into PMO since I was 16 (I'm 26 now) and I can comfortably say that I have fapped on average about 4 times a day.

Only recently and this past year I have felt really CRAP about myself but I didn't know where it was coming from, I'd say I'm a good looking guy, run my own business and have a good circle of friends but I just feel like something's missing !! , I feel down and depressed most of the time, I find it difficult to concentrate and complete tasks, not being impressed by much, extreme laziness and so much more.

I was so confused as to why I was feeling like this !!! But know I think that PMO is the reason ( I hope so, and that it's not actually clinical depression)

So after Researching through forums I came to find that PMO is a major cause of this.

I thought mastutbation was healthy and that it didn't have much effect on your mental state
    BOY WAS I WRONG.​
    After reading some of you guys threads I have now come to realise that I want to start my nofap journey, I want to better myself and be more In touch with others around me, have that sense of life and enjoyment again and just be the better ME.

Any tips swing them my way !

I look forward to hearing from my fellow nofappers!!!

lionmanon likes this.
  2. lionmanon

lionmanon Fapstronaut

Welcome to Nofap, and YES you can do it! Stay active on this forum and try not to be alone so you wouldn't relapse. Start a counter and get an accountability partner. Read about the addiction and try to intellectualize your reboot. Good luck!

3. Intellectualise your reboot, I like that

Hey buddy I resisted the urge this morning, it's difficult but I'm willing to do it.

Is there anyway you can put a parental guidance filter on an iPhone !?

4. lionmanon

lionmanon Fapstronaut

Not as far as I know

5. Damn, not to worry, i just have to keep resisting the urge !

6. plongeur

plongeur Fapstronaut

Actually masturbating reasonably often is healthy - at least it isn't bad for you ... but dude ... 6 times a day - well that is of course not healthy. If you actually on average masterbated about 4 times a day for ten years my armchair diagnosis is that you might be suffering of rather deep psychological difficulties and should see professional help.

7. Kharon

Kharon Fapstronaut

Keep at it! This video says it better then i can!