1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm desperate

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by elmma, May 15, 2019.

1. elmma

elmma New Fapstronaut

Hello. About two months ago I decided to live on my own. So I moved to a rented apartment, got a job. Everything seemed to be fine ... Only a week ago the company where I work closed and the landlord wants to raise the rent ... What should I do? Where to find a good job? By the way if suddenly you know write to me. I live in Cape Town South Africa

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Maybe this site is not the best place to ask this kind of question. Have you looked for local jobs online?

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

You’re right. This site is more for the online dating scene.

4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I got married the other day in a thread. But my wife started to act distant and then disappeared. She wasn't ready for marriage.

Deleted Account and Deadlihood like this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

NoFap is like a prison. Sometimes, we just have to settle for each other, bruh.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

To be honest, I have no reason to stay in NoFap, I was thinking about leaving the site but the I realized I have no reason to leave either. It is like being institutionalized.

Deleted Account likes this.