1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If i stop masturbation will i orgasm with a man?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by HopeFaith, Oct 19, 2015.

1. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

Will I orgasm with a man if I stop masturbation? How long does it take for a girl to reboot and regain her sensations?

2. wildwood

wildwood Fapstronaut

It took me about 2 months but you also need to explore your body with someone who cares about and will explore different sensations and foreplay. No pmo, no psubs, no touching, nothing. No sex for a while either, it's worth it in the end. No vibrators either. I no longer masturbate during sex and he focuses on my clitoral orgasms which are better for me. It's much better with someone who cares about you, who want's to enjoy intimacy, wants to love you and make you feel good. It makes a world of a difference, I hope this helps but you have to stay consistent! Stay strong!

HopeFaith likes this.
  3. HopeFaith

HopeFaith Fapstronaut

2 months is not long. Now I have no one to do it with and when I did I was still self fulfilling. Thank you. I have got hope now and I also know where my problem was. I am going for celibacy as masturbation stops me from looking for the right partner.

4. grman

grman Guest

For me it takes 30 days!