1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

*IF* heaven did exist, who would be the first person you want to see when you die?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SolitaryScribe, Dec 15, 2018.

1. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Please avoid any theological discussions. Just answer my questions simply whether you believe in it or not.

Me personally, I would want to see my mother who passed away 4 years ago due to cancer. Near the time of her death she claimed that she saw her dad in the hospital room with her. So when I come to die I would really want her to be waiting for me.

2. Not the first person I'd see, because that's kind of a more private matter, but:

I'd really like to meet Newton, just to see what kind of a man he was. I'd also like to meet Dirac (another physicist), he's known as the father of theoretical physics and was known for saying - I'm paraphrasing - that the more beautiful equation has to be closer to the truth. Truth can always be described in a simple, beautiful manner.

I'd also kind of want to talk to Adolf Hitler. I'm german, so he's my deathcausing dicator of choice to talk to. Would be interesting to see such a destructive personality in person. I wonder what it would feel like to see the guy.

Haha, nevermind, you said heaven - oh well - I'm actually laughing right now. Yeah, well cut the last part. Newton and Dirac might be there though...

u376 and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'd like to see my grandparents first. After that is definitely be interested in talking to some historical figures and Stan Lee.

4. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

God.

u376 likes this.
  5. Jesus!

But aside from him... I'm not sure. Plenty of people in the world I would love to meet, but who knows if they would be in heaven or not. Pretty much any and all Biblical figures would be cool to meet.

However, I did very recently lose a friend to suicide. So if I were to die right now, he would be the first person I would want to see.

drac16 likes this.
  6. Каланко

Каланко Fapstronaut

I would love to see two friends of mine, one passed 10 years ago, and other passed 1 year ago, after that I would like to see my grandmother, and after that a poisoned president of my country, who died in 2006.
    Also, I would like to see my ancestors, and to ask them did I made them proud with my habitation on Earth.

7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Hitler might be sitting on the devil's throne
    Haha

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I believe in Lord Krishna
    I would like to see him
    How he looks in reality.....
    As for people....I can't think of anyone.... right now

9. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

My sister. She didn't survive birth, so I never got to meet her.

KS1994 and Каланко like this.
  10. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

What age do you think people would be in heaven? Find it hard to believe that 90 year olds and still borns would be the same age that they died.

11. Каланко

Каланко Fapstronaut

As far as I know ( don't know too much) everyone in heaven have 33 years old, as much as Jesus has when he left Earth in a material form.
    Also I think for the people that passed before they reached 33 years, they show up to heaven 33 years old.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. I would like to sit at the family table with my grandpa and grandma (made whole of her ailments) when I get there the table will be set in Okie fare. We will sing Johnny Cash songs. My brother will play guitar. We will watch over my neices and nephews. I'll eat my fill, and me and grandpa will watch Matlock. He'll nap in his recliner, and me and my brother will smoke cannabis, and pick oranges.

13. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

I want to see a beautiful angel taking my soul and send me to heaven. But, no. That will never happen. I believe that i will see an angel, the angel of death, if i have lived a sinful life, i would see him in a form of fear, anger, despise. If i lived a life of good, then i would see him in the most beautiful form he could be. Then, he'll bring me to my grave, where i cry as many of my friends and family members leave my funeral. Then, 2 ugly, frightening angels will approach me. One is blue and the other is black. They are called Munkar and Nakir. They will ask me 2 questions. "Who is your lord?" And i will say uhhmm idk. And they will ask me the second question,"What is your deen?" And i will say i don't know. Lastly, they will ask, "Who is the Messenger of God"? And i'll say the same thing. Then, they will say "You have failed". Then one of the angels will take a hammer from hell, and repeatedly smash my head as it constantly regenerates after being smashed. And i will feel the excruciating pain as i will not die or go unconscious. And my grave will squeeze me up to the point where my two rib cages will meet. And fire from hell will ignite and burn my me in my grave untill the Judgement Day. But as for those who lived a life of good deeds, he would say "My lord is Allah", "My deen is Islam" and the Messenger is "Muhammad peace be upon him". And the angels will say "You have suceeded". And my grave will spread into a garden of heaven, full of fruits, and a beautiful companion will accompany me untill the Day of Judgement. This is the first steps of the Day of Judgement, for those who had successfully answered the three questions questions. They will find ease in the hereafter, while those who had not suceeded in answering the questions, they would find it harsher in the hereafter and on the Day of Judgement. Also, take note take it is not the person who speaks for the 3 questions. It is the heart. This is the Islamic Theology of what happens when someone dies. I know you say to avoid Theological Discussions. But to me, it is what it is, but, if i were to answer in my opinion, i would just want anything to happen as long as it doesn't grieves me or pains me. I just want peace and ease ✌

14. Who do you want to see when you go to hell? Can we add this to this threat or should we have a separate thread about it?

15. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

You

16. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

Sike. No i don't want to go to hell just to see someone regardless.

17. you may not have the choice. Most people go to hell.

18. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

I'd say 999 out of 1000 will go to hell. But hmmm, idk, i'd say i'll go to hell if i die now. I'm not that religious.

19. How do you know who goes to hell or not?

20. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

My drug addict uncle. He treated everyone in the family like shit and abandoned all of his kids. He brought it on himself.