1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ice hockey?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ekoluomu, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Does anyone else here watch hockey?

I'm kind of a Wild fan myself. I also watch the Panthers' games pretty often.

I'm just curious, because I haven't met a single hockey fan here yet.

about a girl and Heffe like this.
  2. Heffe

Heffe Guest

I'm a hockey fan! I'm not especially interested in a particular team but I love watching any game on TV.

:)

about a girl and ekoluomu like this.
  3. Where I grew up, we had a farm team that we used to go to all the time - Portland Pirates. I think hockey is fantastic to watch live, even if I don't know all (any?) of the rules. I feel like it's painfully boring on tv though...it's a weird difference.

4. Hockey is huge here. I used to love it in my early up to my late teens. All my friends watched it. We watched it together sometimes. Then talked about the game at school. Even with teachers who like the game often participating in conversation. I remember a few times when game was live at mid day and teacher, who also wanted to see it, let us watch it in class all together on a big projector screen instead of doing school work. It was pretty awesome.

I also used to like to play football and hockey at winter with my buddies outside at park. And all kind of other sports. As I got older I lost interest in it for some reason. Now I watch superhero movies instead and instead of playing sports I play video games. I've turned from a cool kid into a nerd. I'm sorry... I left your race behind. The dark side has me! Halp!

5. wanabefree

wanabefree Fapstronaut

I've enjoyed playing ice hockey for leisure many years ago but haven't played in a long time. My favorite team was the leafs during the years 1993-1994, when Doug Gilmour was Captain.

Heffe likes this.
  6. about a girl

about a girl Fapstronaut

♡♡♡♡♡ I Love Hockey !!!! I am a New York Rangers fan .... I get sad when the seasons over and super excited in October woo hoo !!!! :)

ekoluomu likes this.
  7. Fiiiiiiiiinalyyyyyyyyy! So there's apparently at least two of us here. Not bad.

about a girl likes this.
  8. about a girl

about a girl Fapstronaut

Game for me tonight 7:30 pm est. A member She shall be called woman is a Black hawks fan and a guy Veritech likes the Maple Leafs do I know how to find them or what ? ;) Have a great day !

ekoluomu likes this.
  9. Oh my! There's even more of us? That's amaazing! :D Good luck and may the Norwegian Hobbit be on fire tonight. Thanks, you too!

about a girl likes this.
  10. I'm not the biggest fan of hockey but I do want to go see the maple leafs play at least once. NHL games look live..
    For those of you who watch hockey, who's your favourite NHL player?
    Pk suban would have to be my favorite NHL player. I used to love Matt Sundin too.

ekoluomu and about a girl like this.
  11. about a girl

about a girl Fapstronaut

Close game tonight but the Rangers won !!!! :)
    Dan Giradi got slammed into the boards :(

12. about a girl

about a girl Fapstronaut

Henrik Lundqvist♡
    Nicknamed The King ! He had better seasons though but we're in the playoffs again so no complaints :)

ekoluomu likes this.
  13. @Lazarus Shuttlesworth I remember you saying that before too. ^^ You should totally go, although the Maple Leafs are going through a "renovation" these days. They still have their good moments.

Alltime favorite would be Teemu Selänne, the Finnish Flash. The Czech Jaromir Jagr is an outstanding player and still one of the best yet he's 44. Respect. Also Barkov, another Finnish player, is a favorite.

14. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

Maple Leafs fan here.

Unbelievable. In the centre of the hockey universe, where attending a game is simply unaffordable, the Leafs finish in dead last.

Go Raptors.