1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I will find redemption

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 3, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

When you feel so empty inside that is where you are dangerous. I don’t want to be this bitter asshole anymore. I don’t want to feel slighted by every couple I see. Poking my nose where it doesn’t belong, bothering these beautiful people.

If I’m not allowed to have love in my life, If I’m destined to always reach out. I refuse to ruin someone else’s, it’s an awful way to live your life.

Im focused on those who don’t listen to that. I’m not gonna just mind my business when it comes to these kind of people. Some of you here are those people, I wouldn’t even want to hear your desires. It’s a sick world we are in now, many need to be punished and I intend to do so.

I’ve got lovely neighbors, with kids that are growing up. Even if they are new still, I accept that and wish I could protect them. I’m here by myself, a young man who just wants to be accepted. I would do anything to protect them if I had the chance to.

My mind has such awful things I allowed inside. Such desires that make me just as I’ve called you out to be. The difference is I’m not gonna allow myself to bring that into the world. I’ll get myself arrested and locked away. I will not allow myself to be a problem in the world.

jt850 likes this.