1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to die :/

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by from2003, Oct 19, 2022.

Tags:
  1. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Yes , i want do die rn but i can't due to my family responsibility , all of my siblings are not focusing on their life and enjoying life but the only one person who remain in the family is me who take the future seriously , so everybody says things which make me scared and i don't have friend who can stay with me for while maybe cause my own mentality cause i don't like to water dead plants , i was bullied in my school life which impact my life so deeply , and i lost all of my self esteem ,.

I wanna die cause , people don't cause of suicide they died cause of sadness:(

Mr. Monk likes this.
  2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

But it making me hard for me :////

3. I couldn't say that I'm almost the same. I've got allot of shit going on right now I'm pretty much almost broke, my insurance is harassing me, don't have a car, manager doesn't even favor my side of the story of me getting into it with a co worker last Sunday, not even responding to me about my situation today. I'm almost out of options, my girlfriend is dealing with shit at the moment as well.

What's stopping me is all the people that do give a shit about me even if it's just my family, god, and jesus, maybe one or two friends. People don't half to like me.

4. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Yessssir, those are the people for whom we live life and share moments , and love those peoples who care us in this toxic world and stop us from doing any useless activities which leads our loved ones stressed in the future. But life. Isn't easy as compare to death.
    Hope everything will start on going on right path , and wish you have so much money and the insurance don't make you stressed, u will soon have big super car and that motherfucker manger start to love your ideas and plans and soon you will get promotion too and whatever you and your lovely girlfriend is going through , will be end soon , I'll pray for your good . Amen

5. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

I have experienced 2 murders in my family and 1 attempted suicide of a relative. The attempted suicide was far more painful. I’m incredibly grateful he survived by some miracle. It felt like a betrayal of our whole family who loved him so much. Thankfully he is doing well now. The murders were horrible but at least they weren’t doing violence towards themselves.

6. I want to die also OP. I dont kill myself only because I know that wont get me to a better place. Society is gladly destroying itself and it makes me sick.

7. JimRacine

JimRacine Fapstronaut

I know the feeling. People don’t realize the dangerous situation society is in. It also makes me ill and depressed worse than ever before

8. The way in which people are so gung ho about loving and cheering for destruction of themselves is driving me completely insane. I use weed all the time just to laugh at how sick and abhorrent the world is because its driven me so cracked I just spend most of my time trying to feel "ok" by laughing at everything go up in flames but in essence im being driven to complete madness.

from2003 likes this.
  9. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

:')

what is the "toxic world" you are talking about?

10. I'm 31 and I'm starting to just see how rough it is. In how people act so selfishly and indecent and they have no idea they're doing it to.

11. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

I'm referring toxic people , to no one one them my own blood relation are very poisonous , my father's brother grab my whole father land and evicted him from every assets which make us financially weak and i have seen so many conflicts with my own relatives , furthermore the society I live in always try to pull me down :!

silex_jedi likes this.
  12. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

People only remember the person untill they dead , and if i. Die look no one cares that's life , that's life even my parents and realtives will cry and feel gloomy for while than they forget me and if someone start conversation about me than they will rememrise for some time , the thing which is hard is life cause life isn't easy and the rules of life is far our imagination , and we have to suffered with numerous types of emotional breakdown , whereas if someone die it doesn't need. Effort from anyone. Remember that “People don't die from suicide they die from sadness.”

13. Ignis Divinis

Ignis Divinis Fapstronaut

hey bro, don't do it, you have a lot things to experience, Idk what you lived, but remember you're what you do for what they did to you, and you can change all that shit, you're not what they did to you, you can change a lot, you can become in someone not necessarily a super pro, are a lot of ways to don't wanna die, find beauty in aspects of life, find something to love, find a lobby.
    You are able to love!, and believe me that's one of the strongest things are in life, you can overcome fear, you can become a pro in a lot of things

from2003 likes this.
  14. Ignis Divinis

we're so similar in age, do you love someone?
    do you love something?
    do you wanna reach something?

from2003 likes this.
  15. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

I have tears in my eyes while reading this reply , and it give me some positive vibes and some motivation too about life life , but brother tell me how can I face this harsh world , i don't have enough courage to make eye contact with anyone, and can't sit in terrace with neighbours , and don't know why I feel that there is for sure some fault in my stars and how hard i can try the hardship will give me the unhoped results, which broke me down more than Anything ,. I just want to put my mind to sleep forever .

Ignis Divinis likes this.
  16. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

I have a crush who loves me back but I never tell her about my feelings cause i think if she doesn't agree so i will also break that realtionship i have right know .
    Love my family more than anything especially my dad.
    Yes , i wanna reach where i can't see where all the pathways are , the things which i planned for but the failures are coming promptly and now it looks like it was just only a dream.

17. Ignis Divinis

I was like you in a certain way, no able to keep eye contact with anybody, even with my family just a little, when people talking to me I used to don't keep my eyes in them, I gradually begun to go step by step, trying to look people even by a second, even for a milisecond, even where a moment when I hate get out of home, like 3 months, I was out of home but I wanted return home as soon as possible, wanted to keep my head down in the computer, playing video games all day long, I passed from being a guy who studied a lot, to not study nor a single hour, some days I kept the tears inside of me, cried for no reason, never wanted to die, but when I was seeing something I thought of a reason to die for that, it happend sometimes, but as I said, step, by step, from that super shy guy, now I even got a girl friend, I can keep eye contact for a lot of time, yeah I'm not super confident but I know I'm a human who is healing and who with the time will get better, I have a problem with the pronounciation of 3 words, I can't say those super easy words, since a lot of time before, no one knows, but inside I can't pronounce them right it's a fight against me every time, yeah is easier every time, but those words were super easy before, all people think I'm super extrovert, but they don't know I was super scared to talk them, and to know them,It was a fight against me for minutes until I decided to talk them, every day I have an inner battle, but that's what make us stronger, but before that, were a lot of fight were I couldn't make a move

from2003 likes this.
  18. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Brother look like you have suffered so much in your life tooo , you do daily battle with yourself and you scared too while taking with peoples , hope whatever in your life u dreamed will come true , and hope your lovely parents will stay with you as long as possible , and brother i don't know what to say now but keep you and your family safe , and I'm still struggling with that eyes contact issue ? Don't know what will going to happen .

19. Ignis Divinis

you have something to love, that's great, if she loves you, then you should begin to act a little bit different with her, an special treatment for her and see how she acts, you'll notice connection if she loves you back, but sometimes you need to be courageous, that's the key of life, you're afraid it's super okay, it's better because you can prove yourself and be a brave guy, you'll break your limits, but don't make bad things, and btw womans love brave guys, that's how I got a girlfriend, and belive me, there are more asses than stars, but always give everything, some days I feel super shit but I said, I wanna get the best from myself even for a fucking moment, I wanna be happy even If I'm not, an smile will not hurt me, and I said "let's go motherfucker"

from2003 likes this.