1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to be the best version of my self.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by theguyofthehour, Mar 31, 2017.

1. theguyofthehour

theguyofthehour Fapstronaut

This is my first post here. I like many of you here, want to stop PMO. I usually only last between 2-7 days. However, today I decided to do something different and join nofap and get the support from you guys. I am glad that there is such a website to help everyone.

My goal is to be the best man I can be. I have been going to the gym, focusing on improving my career, and now trying to stop PMO for good. Let me tell you, going to the gym everyday is much easier that not PMO. Please wish me luck! And I am also here if you need support.

I apologize if my grammar to writing style is not quite right, this is my first submission.

Thank you so much.

2. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Glad your on board with the greats ! You will not regret joining NoFap , It is a life upgrade . Good luck on your journey & Never Give Up !

3. The |E|volutionary

The |E|volutionary Fapstronaut

Glad you're ready to make the first step. It's always the hardest, but it's totally worth it. Just be wary of the trash that makes up the majority of this section of the forum and keep your motivation high. You'll be fine. Welcome to nofap.

4. theguyofthehour

Thank you so much!! Good luck to you too

I Free I likes this.
  5. theguyofthehour

Thank you for the advice! And I am sure its worth it. I cant wait until its been 3 months or so and I can look back and be proud I came this far.

6. Manson

Manson New Fapstronaut

Way to go, pal! We are here to support each other.
    Try to keep sports! It's gonna give you a ton of energy like it gave to me when I made a point of it.
    Before I figured that I would bum around and go to Zavistbar on my block but I never

really tried to strike up a conversation (thou I wanted to) with a girl cause I knew I could watch the show and fap alone afterwards but when I did it then I really hated myself and it pissed me off and then I felt exhausted, depressed, so it's a never-ending vicious circle.
    A friend of mine talked me into going in for sports on a regular basis. 3-4 times gym with

a swimming pool a week keeps me energetic and kinda boosts my confidence.
    Keep it up!