1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want this to end.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Iamcryinginside, May 7, 2020.

1. Iamcryinginside

Iamcryinginside Fapstronaut

I've had this problem for a few months now. It's honestly like hell and I want this to stop.

For a few months I have experience difficulty focusing. I keep getting thoughts which I can't get out of my head. I keep thinking of them and acting them out even though they are not happening. For example if I think about stabbing them I keep acting out as if I got a knife and I'm attacking them. I'm trying meditation but honestly they keep coming back. I was on a walk today to stop these thoughts but I keep drifting in and out of my thoughts. Music keeps playing in my head and I can't stop It. It keeps playing and it's has reached a point where if I'm trying to consume a TV show or read something I can't fully focus because these thoughts keep racing in my head. I just want this to stop. Does anyone know what's happening to me.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  2. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

you should talk to your parents about this. It sounds a bit concerning, especially if you’re imagining yourself stabbing someone and acting it out. Are you angry? Do you think that you might actually try to harm someone?

3. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

try cold showers. i bet you will be healed within a week. start with only a few seconds after the normal shower, then slowly proceed. all your current problems stem from you being in a bad state. you need to change your state, and everything else will change automatically. trust me. and even if it doesnt make sense to you and seem stupid, just try it for a week. you will see. and then come back and thank me ;)