1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I think nice guys are a problem because women want to get a wild man and tame it rather than reverse

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Nerevar, May 10, 2023.

1. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

The "nice guy" issue. I think this is weird because this is even a thing to begin with.

Like "he's such a nice guy". WTF? In every other circumstance this would be a compliment. Imagine the school bus driver, shopkeeper, cop, coworker, teach or anyone else saying "he's such a nice, kind, caring man". It would be a compliment 100%, no questions ask, no room for ambiguity. That guy is clearly a good person, and this clearly a positive.

But only when it comes to dating. This as the potential of being a problem. "He's such a nice guy" can be bad in dating. It's something like weak, submissive, sneaky, etc. And the women are like "it's because he doesn't tell you how he actually feels, or because he is trying to use being nice to get into your pants". But on closer look this doesn't make any sense.

Take Chris Brown. You are a woman see Chris Brown on the stage. He is nice to you, and takes you to his hotel. Do you think "he's such a nice guy" because he wants to make you his wife? No, of course not, no woman with an IQ over 80 will think that. He's nice to you because he wants to sleep with you, but they have no issue with it because they want to sleep with him too, in this case "being such a nice guy" is not an issue for Chris Brown. They know he's not being nice genuinely, they know it's just a one night stand, they know he's going to sleep with you once and then leave you, they know that he's only being nice because he wants to sleep with them. And they don't care, because they want to sleep with him to.

So why is it not an issue here?

Because Chris Brown is actually the wild man. And I think this what women want - the wild man. The man who disagrees, the man who contradicts them, the man who does his own things, the man who takes control and takes charge and talks to them but it's not such a big deal to them, but he has control. (them as in him here)

The man who is, for lack of a better term "manly", "masculine". As in "strong", "resilient". Yes he's attracted to her, but at the same time he's a man who takes control and takes charge and talks to them but it's not such a big deal to him.

He's a man willing to disagree, and that can disagree, and so on.

He's even a disagreeable man in some ways. He's a wild man, doing his own thing, and the woman is just there as something he likes but not something he even remotely slimps over: he disagrees, he contradicts, he doesn't treat her like a queen or princess. In fact, he goes out of his way to be disagreeable at times.

And women...... for some weird reason..... like that.

Women don't want a nice guy to make him not-nice. Women want a wild man to tame him.

That's why being a nice guy is a problem, because there is nothing to tame there. Women want a wild man to tame him, you can't tame a wild man if there's nothing there to be tamed.

Women are feminine & like the masculine. Men are masculine & like the feminine. Yes, women are all dandy and flowers, but just like their masculine counterparts, they like the opposite. They are these dandy and flowers people who like the masculine man, who like the wild man that they can later be tamed, the disagreeable, the contradictory. Where as men are these "strong people" who like the beautiful. It's all opposite attracts. Just because women are dandy and flowers it doesn't mean women like dandy and flowers men, they like the opposite, they like the man who is attracted to her, but at the same time he's a man who takes control and takes charge and talks to them but it's not such a big deal to him.

I made a social experiment a few months back. I was walking in the same direction with 2 girls I barely knew (only saw them twice and talked once previously) and decided to be a big jerk to see what happens. What happened when I was such a big jerk? Well, not outright insulting, but very close enough to that, I would make fun of them indirectly, I would disconsider them a bit, I would think of myself the center of the world, I would act like an arrogant prick. What happened? they liked me. Both of them.

It's very weird for a man this one. But it is what it is for women.

And as I said, opposite attracts, opposite energies attract. A male has the male energy, and a woman has a female energy. Male is attracted by the female energy, while female is attracted by the male energy, so have that male energy, don't be a slimp, not something you even remotely slimps over: you disagree, you contradict, you take your own stance and have your own opinions, you don't treat her like a queen or princess, you treat her normal, you treat her like a guy you disagree normally with instead, you can even have fights with her if you will, you state your own opinion and so on. In fact, you can go out of your way to be disagreeable at times.

Don't be all good. Sure, don't be a jerk all the time, but don't be all good either. It's not in your benefit. A teach who gives A+ all the time is not as appreciated as a teacher who gives C and occasionally gives an A+. When you give an A+ as a teacher who gives C, then your A+ is far more appreciated than otherwise.

Don't hate the player hate the game, it's just how it works, it's just how women work. They may be offended by that, but it's also them who respond to that. So who is responsable for this? you don't want men to be like that but you date and sleep with guys who are like that? whose responsability is this?

You need to balance the good and the bad. To be a bit disagreeable more. If not a bit more disagreeable, that wild "I don't give a crap" thing. Because if you give a C and are honest, your A+ are going to worth a lot more. You are disagreeable and this will work in your favor. You don't try to "connect with her", you try to play with her, make fun of her, tease her, let her do the connecting, she's a woman, women are good at making the connecting, especially with a wild man who doesn't always listen to what they say and disagrees with them and contradicts them and doesn't try to please or accomodate them.

And the ironic thing is: women will disagree strongly to this. But at the same time women will be attracted strongly to this.

Because I found there's a huge difference between what women want and what women think they want.

Be a wild man so that she can tame you, not the other way around.

TL;DR - Men have to be these strong masculine men that women are attracted to when they disagree and such. Do your own thing. Your own decisions. Your own standards.

KevinesKay likes this.
  2. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

It’s in a woman’s natural firmware to prefer Dark Triad types ie. Richard Ramirez the Nightstalker and Jeffrey Dahmer. They don’t like “nice” unless he’s a nice Billionaire. Yeah Hypergamy is Awful, but God made women that way so you gotta take it up with him if you have grievances with his creation.

3. You got a few things right but it really isnt all that complex. "Nice guys" arent as nice as they appear. They cant get laid and as a result they get bitter and blame women for everything that is wrong in the world. Many men today never had a male role model to teach them how to understand women. If a man is raised by a woman only, he will act as a woman towards other women. Then he gets bitter because that obviously doesnt work. What does work is to take what you want. If you see a girl you like, dont make any excuses. Show your true intentions right away. Dont act like her friend. Act like someone who wants to bed her. If not today, then tomorrow. You could even tell her. You wont get offended if she rejects you. You will give her the impression that you find her so attractive that you cant help yourself. If she doesnt keep her distance, you keep advancing. She only has two options really. She has to leave your sight or she has to let you in. Friend zoning you is not even an option.

500 and FormerLeatherneck like this.
  4. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Then let the monster out.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  5. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Nice guys definition, is someone who dont choose a side, you got to have morals and stick to it because you believe in them to be right. A nice guy would follow the crowd, dont want to suffer for his morals, he chooses both sides depending on the situation, so he is unreliable, is he for or against the enemy. A nice guy would do anything for a women even if it is evil because he wants pussy instead of standing agaimst evil morals and suffer for his beliefs. A nice guy doesnt want to offend anyone, that why he is one both sides, life doesnt work like that , u gotta choose a side sometimes, u will offend some people because of this, u will suffer sometimes for this, be a man if u must suffer for good, suffer for it.

6. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

The issue is your value as a man

I dont care if ur nice or wild, if ur value high then none of this matter

For example some punk with gang sign approach woman, office lady like do u think she will fall for the gang member because he wild? I dont think so

7. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

A hard man is good to find. As the saying goes?