I think I like this girl but she can never be mine

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by iwannabehappy, Apr 7, 2021.

1. iwannabehappy

iwannabehappy Fapstronaut

When I saw this girl I wasn't really into her .... But when she started talking it got interesting.... I am just 15 and I don't plan on having a gf ... But I think I want to talk to her but she is always busy with her other friends and doesn't think I am cool .. I think I should just let it go... Sometimes she messages me but the other times she just ignores or takes time to reply

Garek and palindromo like this.
  2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Yeah bro, let her go.

3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

Improve your image at her eyes
    and try to seduce her

4. iwannabehappy

I don't wanna have sex with her

5. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

A woman that is into you is going to get out of her way to make time to be with you. If she is too busy to be with you, then she is not interested to be with you.
    Why hang with a woman that think you are crap? be with a woman that think you are as cool as f*k.

Normally woman get bored and chat with people, but woman never ignore the man they like. If she ignores you then she is only using you for attention and validation when she need it to and ignore you when she have something to do.

Totally, let her go, she is not into you.

Please.. don't do this. Only weak guys need to prove their worth to other people. Would james bond prove her worth to her or in general woman see the value that Bond have and want to be with him?

Improve as a man for you and woman will want to be with you and chase you, do everything to seduce a woman and you are going to be used and stuck in friendzone everytime.

Rev2.0 likes this.
  6. If you want to talk with her, make it a phone call. Messaging is good for "where are you?", "what time are you doing this?" etc, but absolutely sucks for a getting-to-know-you conversation. With a phone call both of you are present and in the moment, and when she becomes unresponsive you can call her on that shit then and there, "hey, am I boring you, whats going on?" If she consistently seems like she'd rather be doing something else when talking with you (on phone or in person), yeah, drop her like a hot potato

7. She is using you to give herself a boost.

brassknucks likes this.
  8. iwannabehappy

I don't Understand how

9. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

free validation
    free attention

youre her emotional tampon to make her feel good.
    someone else is f.ing her when you do that.

thats the cruelty of the world when youre a male these days :(

10. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

you shouldnt forget that op mentioned hes 15. nevertheless you speak the truth.
    @iwannabehappy learn about the redpill my friend. it will open your eyes and you will understand everything about women and dynamics between females and males. a good resource is the youtube channel enterpreneurs in cars, but there are many others.

11. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

yeah youre right.
    truth is truth but then does the 4yo has to hear santa doesnt exist? right...