I need your opinion and advice.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by usef Abs, Nov 22, 2017.

1. usef Abs

usef Abs Fapstronaut

Its been more than 50 days and i wanted to share some of my daily habits.
    Daily Habits

1-Wake up wash your face stand in front of the mirror and say" you are strong, you are going to get through this, you can control your emotions, you are funny, you are smart, you are great, i love you.

2-Read at least one page

3- color

4-gym

5-watch a movie

6-meditate

7- before bed in front of the mirror say" i m proud of you, tomorrow you will be stronger, smarter, funnier, greater, i love you"

What do you guys think? Is there room to add things that can be done daily? Are my habits weird? I m planning on learning an instrument. Your advices and opinions are very important to me since we all are going through a common things.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

These are wonderful words. They do not only inspire you but also other people.
    Maybe you want to add this one: "I like myself. I am a wonderful person. People like me and I like them." :)

usef Abs likes this.
  3. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Sounds very good to be honest. Maybe get some other hobbies of yours into the habits (music, sport, whatever).
    Anyway. Gym, meditation, reading, positive Affirmations and Art. Really good stuff. Keep on going, keep on inspiring!
    /Baldur

usef Abs likes this.