1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to tell my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Seahorsesareweird, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Seahorsesareweird

Seahorsesareweird Fapstronaut

So I woke up today at 4:00 AM. This is unbelievably weird the way I feel. Im on my day 5 of nofap and just yesterday I had no bad thoughts whatsoever and was planning on telling my girlfriend when i hit day 60. But today I got up at4 and felt rlllly weird. I feel lonely and that i felt like I couldn’t do this anymorewithout telling my girlfriend what im doing. I feel bad that every time i havean urge i cant tell my girlfriend the full truth. I really want to tell my girlfriendnow what im going through.
    Help!!!

2. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

Telling your girlfriend what you're doing may be really useful! More likely than not she'll support you if she sees that recovering from this compulsion will impact her positively too.

Also, keep an eye on this. If this feeling persists for the next few days then reply back to this thread and I'll try to troubleshoot with you. I think there are several reasons why this could happen though.

3. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

What has happened since you posted this? Are you still on the NoFap streak?