1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to let it out

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Brassbass, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Brassbass

Brassbass Fapstronaut

Hey all,

I signed up for this website last night, after rediscovering it with my girlfriend as we looked into more help for my sexual addiction problems (Mainly with chatrooms and anonymous chat apps like Whisper.)

Long story short, I had been partaking in chatting to some women I met online there. There was nothing physical, and we only lightly flirted while talking about our day over snapchat. In the night, my girlfriend found out about these women, and Im not handling it very well. I had been playing "the victim" for the past few weeks, keeping this snapchat a secret for about a month, since I hadn't been able to get into see the psychologist I was recommended due to them being so busy and almost three hours away.

This isn't the first time this has happened. I confessed to her something similar was going on over the Summer, and that's when my search for help started.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm posting this. I feel like I want to hurt myself (I won't.) and I can't go on. I've fallen off the horse so many times (I was PM free for an entire month before this.) and just can't seem to stay consistent.

Thank you for reading.

2. samnf1990

samnf1990 Fapstronaut

This site is a great place to find strength when you need it, to vent or to share your weaknesses. It will be a good tool to help you meet your goals. Welcome, and good luck!

3. Brassbass

Brassbass Fapstronaut

Thanks Sam, I'm glad I'm here.

4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

If you are the victim, why hide the snapchat?