1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to get this off my chest

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by kilimandzaro, May 12, 2023.

1. kilimandzaro

kilimandzaro Fapstronaut

I fell into a trap. After a good period of abstinence, I started again with my old fetishes. hypno and gay categories are my old habits...

I'll just write what's bothering me and what I've been doing.
    First of all, I forgive myself.
    I spent almost 8 hours in front of the screen watching...
    Watching the videos, I got horny and ate my cum, this time I didn't play with any toys, nor do I have any...

I feel terrible, of course, I feel that I am in a hopeless situation and that I have really become what those videos tell me that I am... I would like to change the past, but I can't...

I have a stressful life, I'm in debt and my life is messy...

I go to the gym, I don't look bad, but I miss a connection with someone.
    I'm quite lonely and although I know I shouldn't force a relationship with anyone, it still gives me bad feelings...

I briefly wrote what was on my heart, if you have any advice feel free to reply...

Bradziggler1990 and ogdk like this.
  2. Hey man, you are courageous for sharing and we have all given in to the intrusive thoughts while hypnotized by the videos. Today I had a craving to put an expired condom on a cucumber and you know what, and that was just in the middle of the day randomly. I only share to let you know that we are all human and get these fucked up urges. You have the right idea to forgive yourself, you have not become what those videos say, do not reinforce that message but counteract it the best you can. This is why we do nofap, to unlearn these messages and brainwashing. I am lonely too mate, but still hopeful for one day. But for now, all we can do is focus on getting better so that we are ready to seize the opportunity with a partner when the chance arises. Like the saying goes, Luck = opportunity + preparedness (I think lol) chin up brother, if you are breathing life is still ok, it will get better.

3. kilimandzaro

kilimandzaro Fapstronaut

Thank you very much!
    You have a good attitude and mindset based on this thinking, keep it up.

Have you considered blockers?
    I'm thinking of buying dnsFilter and *** to avoid the temptation, as I work from home

4. kilimandzaro

kilimandzaro Fapstronaut

x b l ocker, idk why it censored