I need to catch up in life

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 17, 2015.

1. I missed a lot of development stages in my life. I was isolated as a child from birth until 15 years old when I bonded with my popular and outgoing cousin that showed me the "other" side. I am now 20 years old. I used to play video games on a daily basis as an escape route from the daily bullying. I was diagnosed with ADHD when i was 11 and took Aderall on a daily basis for 3 years (developed annoying ticks- Large factor for the bullying.)

I never played sports, I never had a real friend, and I am just not good at anything. On the bright side, I only focused on academics, read a tons of books and I am just academically sound overall. Until 15 years old, I became a totally different person. I am much different from the guy I used to be. Lost my virginity at 16, and had intercourse with 8-9 girls. had about 8 relationships (didn't last more than 3 months lol, I think I have a problem where I need attention all the time. I don't think I am like that anymore. Not interest in relationships when I became 18.)

I currently go to the University of Miami. I have met a lot of people, I play a lot of soccer (trying to get better at something), I go to gym a lot.

The problem is: I am not developed enough. How can I challenge myself to catch up from the isolation that still affects me? I am lacking in skill, interests, and a personality. I want to develop a unique personality. Can anyone help me out? Any recommendations to maximize my exposure to new experiences?

2. taqwa

taqwa Fapstronaut

Read 10 pages/day every single day of any of the beneficial books. Start with The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen. Little but consistent action is the formula for success in this life. Stay strong brother. Win!