1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help with not MOing

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by horny nerd, Aug 29, 2018.

1. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

I haven't watched P in 18 days, that is no problem. My problem is not MOing. I did MO yesturday and today. I don't want to MO no more, but it is very hard to stop. I can barely manage a week before I feel the need to let it all out. One MO always leads to another MO shortly after. I take cold showers at night and it helps a little. Why is it so hard? Can someone offer some advice please?

2. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

I can only tell it just happen to me too stopped me though from going on just did one MO today. The days before it was like storm front coming had real withdrawal shit going on like head ache and unsettled feeling. I understand it is all about the massive amount of dopamine one releases, that's why it so hard, therefor stay away from it will help over time the need for hyper-stimulation . Important is after relapsing once into it what ever it is MO, P, PMO, or other addictions is not to fall for the shame trap, it fuels the cycle and you do it again just to get out of the bad feeling. Try to minimize the impact of relapse and go on, to allow reprogramming:

- its about the art of feeling like grab so that it hurts but not to much to give fuck about the whole recover thing… nothing is more dangerous then relapsing with extra shame momentum… blame the monkey for MO and yourself for giving the Monkey control, get better in controlling the monkey it requires training I guess.

And for me even without P during MO I fantasist about P images so in sense I understand being still on P just using my memory as backup solution. So I call it as a compromise a stumble on the way to get better at this reboot business, it needs skills of awareness and brutal honesty with your self – I am not good enough at this now - but I see there is a lot to gain commiting to reboot.

Lets stay strong and commit and lets stand up when we fall !

horny nerd likes this.
  3. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

I have an issue with making homemade pocket pussies and fantasizing about a woman that is ~20 years older than me. After my 2nd MO this same way I decided I wasn't going to disrespect myself like that no longer. I threw all the plastic gloves I always use and threw them in the neighbors yard. There is a fence. I did most of the work I was supposed to do and worked out real hard. I haven't worked out in a while so I am very sore. Usually whenever I MO I say, " I can't workout today I lost all my energy. I should workout in 2 days." Then I usually skip the day too because I still have no energy. Today I stopped being useless and took lots of caffeine and worked out harder than I ever have. It felt great. I really stayed strong and got up from my fall.

4. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

good good clean your space. Workout and prepare your workouts to progress but also use them as fail
    safes when the urge comes - have a simple one handy like 20 push ups or what ever you level is pick and just do this when the urge comes - retrain the brain with training ;)

Just observation: don't do to much caffeine it increases stress hormones ( thats what makes you awake ) then you body demands dopamine you use to train now - but it can back fire. Check out what energy drings and so on real do.(yeah I know ... more troubles out there)

I use to use toys as well also fooled my self in the belief that I would train my love making skill with it but actually it is the opposite it detaches you from real love and what ever performance you may get you will miss the opportunity to enjoy real sex by becoming a dull penetration machine.

Don’t worry about fantasies stay away from the triggers MO and P for longer time and see how you natural stand point is, it will very likely home in on close to your age range. Dedication to training and power to overcome will provide you with confidence to find somebody- you have great times in front of you -just believe in your self you can make it.

Don't let P eat your life time like it has mine.

goodnice and horny nerd like this.
  5. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

Caffeine before a workout can help with soreness and energy. I made green tea twice and drank it. Would you still consider it bad? Green tea seems like a healthy way to get caffeine since it also has theanine which helps reduce bad effects of caffeine.

Yes toys don't help prepare you for the real thing. A real woman has feelings and is way different from a toy you use then you can throw it down. Thanks for that advice.

6. GoPhonix

GoPhonix Fapstronaut

I see you got this , very good.

I guess green tae is good compromise, your formulation sounded to me like red bull or pre-workout pills – sorry for doubting you. Yes if you can increase the blood flow it might help … to fight sourness better make sure to eat protein 15min to 1h after training and see that magnesium is up.

I have in my life improvement list just after getting rid of P, getting rid if coffee … this stuff is not worth it ether. Will not give up tea though.

Keep up the good work:)

horny nerd likes this.