1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help with my ED

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Footballer98, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Footballer98

Footballer98 Fapstronaut

Hello

Im 21 years old. I did prone masturbation for maybe 10 years. I stopped with it 4 months ago. Still cant get a full erection.

i just realised i never had a full erection in my life (because i did always prone). Is that maybe also a reason i cant get a full boner? I ordered Kamagra yesterday (i hope it is no scam site) so i go try a pill and then try to masturbate with a full erection.

Also, i stopped september last year with my citalopram (anti depressiva). My parents still dont know i stopped it. Yesterday i started again with it because maybe when the anti depressiva works i have less stress and get maybe better erections.

I’m so stuck between waiting 90 days or do it by hand for a month (healthystrokes)
    but i cant get a full erection.

I dont know what to do.

2. You need to figure out if your erection problems are physical or psychological first.

What you've written suggest a psychological problem, because the antidepressant relieves your stress and so you can, indeed, get better erections. If they aren't full hard-ons, maybe give it time for the med to work?

My personal opinion is that is not a good idea to get erection aids because you're create a psychological dependency on them and you can definitely beat this (no pun intended) because you're very young.

If possible, get your testosterone checked to see if that's a contributing factor. Depending on where you live, you'll need a physician's prescription for the blood work, but there are many clinics that may offer such quick consultations for free (depending on where you live, again)

3. Footballer98

Footballer98 Fapstronaut

@Joey_Joey_Joey

Hey,

Thanks for your response. I told my mother about stopping with the antidepressiva, and she was actually happy that i stopped it because i feel really good the last time. I also dont gonna take it anymore.

My plan was to only take the kamagra pills for masturbation, so my brain will recognize how it is to have a full erection. (I think i never got a full erection in my whole life because of the prone masturbation)