1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I lost.

Balancing rebooting with studying.

Do you have phimosis?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

I dont know whether i should be happy or pathetic right now. But TLDR: I relapsed.

Context:
    I was someone who suffered from phimosis. Note "was". I recently achieved the ability to fully retract my foreskin and expose my glans (exactly day before yesterday).
    Today I was experimenting with myself if I could touch my glans with my barefingers as its a new experience per see. And.. one thing leads to another.
    I relapsed. I never thought it would happen. I was firm on with my 4 day streak. I learned a valuable lesson : "Never even try and play with yourself". Seriously, don't even try brahs. It will lead to a relapse. These 4 days were hard. And now I am determined to go even farther. My goal is first 7 days.

Remember lads: "You may lose the battle, but not the war". Exactly what happened to me. Dont quit if you are continuously relapsing.
    We all can make it.

Cheers,
    Nitin

2. mazda_mx5

mazda_mx5 Fapstronaut

Peeking will always (mostly) lead to relapsing. Unfortunately I discovered this the hard way and it seems I still don't understand.

3. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

I know man even i learned the hard way. Haven't relapsed since. I went berserk on the same day. Jizzed like 7 times. Now im back at it. 2 days and still going

4. mazda_mx5

mazda_mx5 Fapstronaut

It feels awful when such a relapse happens. Keep it up brother. We cannot give in to these urges. I know you can do it!

5. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

Hell ya brother. We all can make it brah. Wait your a motorsport fan? Do you watch F1 or Le Mans?

6. mazda_mx5

mazda_mx5 Fapstronaut

Yes, I watch GT racing (mostly WEC and GTWC) and F1. I like the former more though, less politics and more racing ;) do you?

7. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

Agreed. F1 is plagued with politics. Even I love GT racing, especially endurance cups. I used to play assetto corsa with keyboard. ;=; . It's pretty much impossible to play with keyboard. But i altered the vehicle physics.

8. mazda_mx5

mazda_mx5 Fapstronaut

That's really cool! I used to play AC a lot, but I don't really have time for it anymore... unfortunately...

This conversation gave me the idea of setting up a NoFap AC server, haha.

9. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

Goddamn now thats a really cool idea,

mazda_mx5 likes this.
  10. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

I going away to boarding school mate. So.. I won't be that active. Hope you'll remember me then xd

mazda_mx5 likes this.
  11. mazda_mx5

mazda_mx5 Fapstronaut

I'll try my best! ;) and best of luck in your journey.

12. TheRealNitin

TheRealNitin Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot mate. All the best to you to. We all can make it brah! Stay strong brother.

mazda_mx5 likes this.