1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I like the girl very much

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Perfetto_iN_2743, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Perfetto_iN_2743

Perfetto_iN_2743 Fapstronaut

Hello, I really like the girl.

I see her every day, but she apparently does not want to communicate with me. I tried to start communicating through social networks, as I am afraid that in real life she will laugh at me. What to do? It seems to me that if I approach her and start communicating, she will ignore me at best. And at worst, she make fun of me in front of their friends

2. Just trick you're mind into talking to her. Act like you've got nothing to loose. To be honest man you're over thinking it. I thought that way for a while for this girl at work, but then we started talking after I just said good morning for a while and noticed her more often. She felt more like she knew me after a while and started talking to me more. But unfortunately she let out the "husband" word after I wasn't really trying to flirt with her. The worst she can do is ignore yes, but that is a good 80% it wont happen, unless she isn't single.

3. I think talking to her in public is best going threw the social networks is weak, also you stated you were afraid she would ignore you or worse make fun of you in front of here friend? REALLY? If she did do that which is rare why in the hell would you want to date her or think about her is she did make fun of you, What you really need to do is work on your own sense of self if you don't think your important why would anyone else . Getting turned down don't mean anything it doesn't hurt .

4. liking girls that dont like you back is a disease