1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I know this is going to sound very immature, but I need to get this shit off my chest

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by JD123123, Jun 25, 2016.

1. JD123123

JD123123 Fapstronaut

It just seems like people don't like me. It seems like every time I try to connect, even to people I used to be very close with during high school, that I'm treated like nothing. People dont respond to me, if they do they act superficial as fuck and keep the convo short- especially women! I get laid once in a while, and that's nice, but I desire something more. It always seems like every time I want something more, I get laid- but by someone I didnt want as much, someone who I know I can do much better than (Im quite honestly hot, not even lying. Ive been called model material quite a few times), but relationships elude me. If I seek sex, someone whom Im not into comes into my life trying to date me, but the casual sex i desire eludes me.

And the thing is- all these third wave feminists seem to act contradictory as fuck. They talk about how they dont want guys to flirt with them cause it's "annoying" or "creepy", to then switch and say "why cant guys talk to me, im so oppressed :(" so you'll go try to talk to them and ALL youll say is "hey" or something simple like "what do you think about X band" and they just dont reply, and if you try again they act all like "OMG SUCH CREEPY JERKS. THEY SAID HI MORE THAN ONCE OMG EW"

I'm just fed up with the way shit works. I never seem to be able to get what I want. Girls act confusing as fuck. Is it how I act? Am I overanalyzing shit?

Every time I think I'm over thinking things.. I feel better for a while, but then something happens that seems to make me think that I'm NOT overthinking shit, and this IS bullshit.

I have maybe a few real friends, and thats it. Girls avoid me with the exception of an occasional fling. I've been single for 10 plus years. I always get the opposite of what I want.

I'm just aggitated. This shit is retarded. What the fuck do I do?

2. Maple

Maple Fapstronaut

I have a few questions if you don't mind answering for me really quick:
    1). What do you do for a living?
    2). Where do you go to find girls?
    3). How does your normal friend describe you?
    4). Are you very impatient?

Maybe i am not in a position to ask these questions but maybe you can find your answers form these questions.

3. hmm your getting laid but you desire more, maybe are you really looking for a friendship, maybe you should stop worrying about getting laid for a while and focus on quality friendships.? just a suggestion.

Sleeping_Beauty and MsPants like this.
  4. are any of your real friends women?

5. JD123123

JD123123 Fapstronaut

1) I go to school at a university and work fast food.
    2) Wherever I go, I guess. I've tried connecting with old people from high school, but if not I usually dont talk to people at uni and instead turn to apps or an occasional party for a hookup
    3) Quiet, weird, quirky, yet creative and intelligent
    4) Not usually, honestly. Ive become more impatient with this sort of thing because it seems like no matter who I turn to I tend to get weird reactions.

6. JD123123

JD123123 Fapstronaut

They used to only be women, now they're all dudes.

7. Maple

Maple Fapstronaut

There doesn't seem to be any problems with what your given to me, but can you elaborate a little more on number 4, provide me some more information like what did you do exactly?

When you do want to hookup with someone how you normally approach the conversation?

Also what do are you looking for exactly? A long term relationship with someone you would like to spent more time with?

and i do also agree with what yukon is saying, maybe lay off the apps and parties and try to find someone by maybe starting some normal conversations with.

8. MsPants

MsPants Guest

Often frustrations and intensity comes through immediately when guys approach. You may not realize it but you may be sending vibes out that are not favourable to people you are approaching. Communication is 80% body language and can be felt immediately by others. I suggest you continue with staying PMO free for a while and you may get rid of the vibe that is sensed by others. I have read tons of others posts about being received well by people when they previously were not, now finding the actually are attracting others and feel a difference socially. Stick with your mission and I'm sure others will start to gravitate towards you more and be open to even just conversing with you.

9. JD123123

JD123123 Fapstronaut

I see... perhaps you're correct. I almost relapsed today... but something kept me going.

This has only added to the fire.

MsPants and Sleeping_Beauty like this.
  10. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

I just want to repeat this. It's so true, I experienced a dramatic change in how people respond to me after 4 weeks no PMO. I'm working up to it again now. Normally I repel people, too. I've only gone 8 days without M and O recently and already I'm seeing random strangers smile at me more than they used to. A little change, but it shows the impact that no PMO has on your relationships.

Keep going.

MsPants likes this.
  11. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

You just gatta hit on em dude. Let them know what you want. Get straight to the point, don't beat around the bush.

If they reject you then to hell with them
    Always try, no shame in failing, anyone who laughs at ur failure hasn't done it before.

I'm like u. I'm attractive. I remember going to parties and just straight up hitting on girls hardcore in front of their friends. I try to get the away. Look at the body, then eyes (u know scan their body make sure they see u scanning their body) then just spit game. Tell them they look sexy and that u wanna hangout tonight. Girls know what a guy wants and she'll either reject u or accept u. Tbh, most girls reject or accept a guy just by looking at them so u say ur attractive so what's holding u back is ur own game! Don't be like "hey, wht major u in?" Fuck that dude. Just be like "hey I gatta tell u something cutie, blah blah blah, (make sure u smile and scan her body MAKE SURE SHE SEES IT) I want u to be my girlfriend tonight, tht sound like fun?"

So yea that's my expert advice I know this third wave feminism shit can be hard but we must overcome it for the sake of us getting pussy/casual sex on a regular basis!!!

Edit: also make sure u kiss her soon! The suspension will kill ur chances of getting laid. Just get the kiss over with them u two will be more comfy.

Edit 2: and reboot! You won't be 100% unless ur fully rebooted! Superpowers!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  12. JustADude

JustADude Fapstronaut

Yep, totally agree.

@JD123123, I read your original post and thought... "If he keeps having this problem with multiple groups of people, it is likely something he is doing". Either your body language or your words or both are turning people 'off'. I know people I avoid because for various reasons, do any of these describe you?
    • Defensiveness (on the first sign of rejection do you make an upset face or say something unkind)
    • Too aggressive (Do you dominate the conversation? Do you interrupt others, speak loudly?)
    • Unhappy (do you smile and/or have a positive attitude)
    • Lack of confidence (Defensiveness and aggression are signs of poor confidence
    I know a few people in my life who have very shallow relationships with everyone around them (which sounds like you). They all seem in denial of the fact that they have a problem that is keeping real relationships from forming. One guy is just angry about everything, politics, religion, everything. If you say the wrong thing, he snaps at you. And then... he will get really depressed because no one really likes him. Another person is self centered and power driven. He is your friend, but, only when it benefits him, if he doesn't see you as having value to help him get ahead in life, he ignores you. In the end, nobody likes that guy longer than 6 months.

People with personal issues that keep themselves from building meaningful relationships with others will continue to make new relationships, but, almost solely with people who also have similar issues.

You need to be honest with yourself about your motivations in life. Are your motivations self centered? Do you take your 'friends' for granted? How often do you sacrifice your desires for others?

Read about admirable people who helped the world, read about the people they brought true happiness too without deliberately hurting other's in the process. Read about Gandhi, Martin Luther King, the Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa, etc. Through them, see how much love is in the world and how much joy can come from sacrificing for others.

MsPants likes this.
  13. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User