1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just ended a relationship with a girl like an old western movie, and that makes me sad.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TravelingJourneyer, Sep 11, 2018.

1. TravelingJourneyer

TravelingJourneyer Fapstronaut

Girl I met online, she is a lot like me. She lost a lot in these past few weeks and/or months. I never met her in person.

I found out what she wanted from me today, she wanted me. She wanted to be taken care of. Either that or she wanted my kidney. I told her about my plan to leave here and go far away, and she said she wanted the same. I told her I hope she finds what she is looking for, and she told me that what she wants is someone to run away with and start over somewhere new. I got the clue.

So, I had to do what I had to do. I told her my journey is one that I need to walk alone, at least for now. I wasn't lying to her. My journey will cause me to likely be homeless for awhile, but at least I will have freedom and an opportunity to grow like I need to.

The odd thing was how bad it hurt to do that to her. I really do have feelings for her, but I knew that I needed to end it, at least for now.

2. Gottabebetter

Gottabebetter Fapstronaut

Probably for the best, we as human beings require a rich panoply of social behaviors, and over the computer interaction does not make the cut. Running away together, being nurtured, and having feelings for each other without a physical social interaction, is all very rushed. It's not a reasonable construction of the basis/foundation of a relationship, it would of been like building on quicksand.

It might hurt for a while, you shouldn't feel bad about that exchange though. Hope you feel better, especially hope you avoid becoming homeless.

Frijelkyro likes this.