1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just did a huge thing!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Toni7, May 4, 2020.

1. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

After my pet was poisoned I finaly have a cuorage to ask a neighbour who I think do that. So he start aggressively and he alsoe threaten me with death. So I went to police and say everything. So I hope things will go well for me.

20191006_145535.jpg
    Rest in pice :(

2. IT IS REAL?? OH MAN, I WISH THAT PIECE OF SHIT WON'T GO AWAY WITH THIS.

Toni7 likes this.
  3. I’m sorry for your loss :c I hope this evil person gets caught and that you are safe.

Toni7 likes this.
  4. It is an unforgivable man, please fight for your little kitten's memory. :((((
    From what country you are?

Toni7 likes this.
  5. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

But this is kind of new to mee. I didn't relly do well at police. They ask so many questions. So few of them was wrong. But I hope that doesn't matter. And things will go fine. Than you both for encouragement.

Ὀρφεύς and Coffee Candy like this.
  6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I'm from Croatia.

Ὀρφεύς likes this.
  7. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Why would someone poison your cat ;o I am not sure the police can do something because evidence in cases like this are rare. Sucks if you have truly a neighbour like this, because solutions will be hard to find.

Toni7 and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I don’t know if it’s you or your neighbor, but one of you is mentally unstable. Assuming it’s your neighbor, I’m sorry for your cat. I’d need more details to get a better understanding as to why your neighbor would have it out for you or your cat.

Ὀρφεύς and desmondmiles like this.
  9. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Wow.. I'm really sorry, man :( R.I.P.

10. Why do you think he did that?

11. desmondmiles

desmondmiles Fapstronaut

I'm sorry for your loss :( I am however curious as to how you discovered that this was indeed an act of poisoning? I would need more details as to how this all came to be.