1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have never had a social life. Is that bad or no?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Yes, it’s bad, you never had a social life. Not being properly socialized as a child sets you up for failure for adulthood. Every job your going to have is going to require you to speak and communicate well. Unless, your an excellent writer.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2021
  2. I see. I’ll look into no experience content writing jobs. Hopefully, the pay is decent.

3. Depends on the gig. But if your just starting out, it’s going to be minimum wage.

4. Okay thanks.

5. There’s nothing wrong with being shy. It’s a character trait. But, not putting yourself out there and trying to socialize with people, is a problem.

My advice is to start small. Obviously, there’s Covid-19. So, going to social events is out of the question. Getting a job is your best bet.

There’s plenty of jobs for shy individuals, if your not ready to jump ship on something outside of your comfort zone. There’s obviously the work from home no experience jobs, but the pay for those jobs is mediocre.

Here’s a link:
    https://www.careermatch.com/job-prep/career-insights/articles/7-careers-for-shy-people/

ThrillClass likes this.
  6. Thanks.