1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I HAVE DE!! Does having sex without reaching O, delay my rebooting progress?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by JAYR, Apr 5, 2017.

1. JAYR

JAYR New Fapstronaut

I currently have DE, I cannot O unless I PM. I joined NoFap 37 days ago, hoping to cure this problem. I quit PMO, however I have a gf, that I've been dating for a couple months, we do have sex, but I don't feel much stimulating sensations, unfortunately leading to failure of achieving O, I have been PMOing for 10 years and just learned the negative consequences for my actions as I found NoFap. Should I stop engaging in sex, as it's slowing down my progress, or continue to help rewire my brain in forming real, intimate feeling?

2. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

How long ago did you quit pmo? During sex do you stimulate yourself at all? If you do not and you are only letting her stimulate and it does not increase your urge to PMO I think it's okay to do but it's different for everyone. My partner has DE and about a month after he quit pmo I was able to give him an O for the first time ever with my hand. We had been trying for over a year. It still took a lot of hard work but it worked. Sadly he still barely feels anything during intercourse. I am starting to think he never will be able to. It's definitely frustrating. So if when you do it it ends with you being upset and feeling like a failure that's prob not good for your reboot. My partner has an extremely strong grip and rapid hand movement that neither I or sex could ever replicate. So that's a problem too. Quitting pmo definitely improved our sex lift but it's baby steps.

Lincoln78 and Tesslynne like this.
  3. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

Short answer: yes. I think having sex inhibits the healing process for DE.

4. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

Also it counts as edging, which I hear is worse than O.