1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a very weird flatline and I need help!!!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by MotivationWarrior, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Hello everyone, I have been trying over and over again to reach a streak of 30 days of no PMO at least to see the experience. I am stuck in my house for at least one month (Greece) and we also have two weeks holidays for Easter so I am trying to take this as an advantage to return to schools and be already on a 4-5 weeks streak. Everything were fine until a few weeks ago somehow a weird flatline striked me.

It's not exactly a flatline but I don't want to be touched anywhere for any reason. I don't wear my pants normally. It takes me years to put them on so they don't touch private areas. Sometimes I walk like I have poooped my self so my legs don't come in contact with my privates. My parents will yell at me to walk normally(lol).

In case something touches me like the pants on my private areas, cables on my legs, my legs on chairs and tables or I touch a door with my hand or my arm then I get a shock through my body. Then depression kicks in and I feel like I have relapsed a billion of times in a single day. For the next 5 minutes I start doing habits that I want to stop and for at least 10 minutes I feel depressed. The worst is when temperature is low and I feel a moisture in my area or I have peed which basically stops my libido and I also feel like I have relapsed. Two months ago I wouldn't pay attention to all these!!! I don't know what's happening! Now it's all worse, I feel bad, I hardly ever see the sun, it keeps raining all the time and it's cloudly, I don't have any motivation to workout. Help.

BlueBallsOG and | Nico | like this.
  2. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey buddy so correct me if iam wrong, every touch on your privates whether it be trousers, or while on the loo makes you orgams or just makes you feel like you relapse but didnt in reality ?

ANameThatStartsWithK likes this.
  3. It just makes me feel like I relapsed. Also sudden touches anywhere on my body cause me depression symptoms.

| Nico | likes this.
  4. Any tips?

5. | Nico |

| Nico | Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ok well for the relapsing part i would say just let it do its thing and see what happens if youre not doing anything to yourself or getting aroused by watching something triggering then its not relapsing its just your body is handling it differently. Just monitor your thoughts, feelings etc...

And for the depression part, what exactly do you feel or think during that depression state are you upset that your getting touched or what exactly.

Sorry if thats too many questions for you i just never heard of this iam just trying to understand your situation so we can help you as much as possible.

6. Send me DMs so we can speak

| Nico | likes this.
  7. BlueBallsOG

BlueBallsOG Fapstronaut

I would talk to a doctor or therapist if I where you. That not good or normal at all.