1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a girl interested in me

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Oct 2, 2018.

1. I had the craziest thing happen to me today. I was at work and I had just gotten back from lunch. Some guys that I work with have their family drop by sometimes to see them and we had just started to get back to work when in came their family. A few of them come in regularly, but there was a girl that I had never seen before. I was just doing my work when my buddy said that the girl said hey. She was shy as hell and just kept smiling and couldn't even look me in the eye. Here's the weird part though. Her mom was with her and I had my music in and she got my attention and then just straight up told me that her daughter thought I was cute. I really didn't know what to say to that, but the girl was so damn shy and bashful and her face turned red as hell.

They walked away and then her mom came over and asked if her daughter could have my number. I have to be honest. This whole thing was pretty weird for me. I literally had her mom ask me if she could have my number. I said "umm, yeah sure" because I actually thought she was cute, but again it was weird having her mom do this. I just kinda went with it. After that I kept seeing her look at me and she definitely likes me and I think she's cute, but damn was that kinda out of the ordinary having her mom do the talking. It just happened so fast. I'm not sure if anything will come of it, but we'll see I guess. It was really strange though.

It made me think of women attraction. I was 14 days in yesterday and I literally was just standing there doing my job and in walks a girl who thinks I'm cute and wants my number. That's insane. Nofap is amazing.

2. That's GREAT, finally a positive story on this site I have done more share of dating over the years and yes women do get SHY and sometimes there mothers do ask for them I have seen that happen to a few people especially when I was younger it never happened to me though . When you call make it no big deal and don't bring up the shyness sometimes women that are shy give one word answers keep the phone call fun and set up a date and have fun

3. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Her mum likes you and used the shy girl as a bait... :D

Deleted Account and HereAndThere like this.
  4. She actually texted me today. We've been talking and I'm gonna try to hang out with her this weekend. Damn is she shy though. We'll see what happens. All I can say is she likes when I flirt with her hahaha.

5. I sure hope not hahaha. I'm sure you're just joking, but yeah it's confirmed. She definitely likes me. She started texting me earlier and we've kinda hit it off. I'm gonna try to see her this weekend, but you never know what will happen. She really is shy as hell and nervous. Hell man, I could tell she liked me when I first saw her. She got red as hell in the face, wouldn't stop laughing and when I'd look at her I'd catch her staring at me. She's actually really sweet and I can relate to her a lot. We'll see what happens.

hardowner and Headspace like this.
  6. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

Sounds like a healthy attitude! Good luck in figuring out if the two of you could be a fit for each other.

7. I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that story raised some red flags for me.
    I think it's hard for me to say for sure without knowing how old she and you are but it's definitely odd.
    My advice is pace yourself. Don't blindly jump into a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.
    Make sure you are emotionally ready for it and, what raised red flags for me, that she is as well.
    Best of luck! I hope it works out.