1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate myself

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by DuDeWhoHadProblemAddiction, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Hi, today was the bad day, it's been since Sunday, I had pocd, when I had an erection while looking at a comment, I had to do something repeatedly without having an erection, I did it a few times and I still had an erection, so I'd better do that later, then I saw a thumbnail of a yellow dog (I don't want to say it because I'm nervous to say that but his first words were A And the end were G) of this video, I saw it and closed it, since then I've seen him doing repeated things without having an erection, since then I've had one erection to a thumbnail of a video, I stood up without having my erection and not even touching my parts but I still had an erection, my mind got worried that I wouldn't do it but for the idiot that I am, I had to do it and the truth is I don't know why to do it , more likely pocd or my brain fog but i still regret doing it because i ignored my mind and for the idiot i had to do it, since then after you did that, my pocd you say i shouldn't use computer in 4 weeks because i did it repeated thing ignore them to my mind I was worried, I had to do that without using a computer and I only used my cell phone, but today, I had to use my computer because I wanted to play the game and I also felt bored, I will regret using it and now I consider myself a monster because of failure for not using a computer in 4 weeks. The decision I made was worse, I didn't want to do that kind of thing, I just wanted to have a normal day after I quit masturbating, I hate myself, I hate my brain fog and I hate my pocd.

Sorry for the shitty english im not native american and also i had to use google translate.

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  2. Mateus long

Mateus long Fapstronaut

Hey man, I'm sorry to hear about your struggles but I think the most important thing is to be kind to yourself and learn to love yourself a bit more. Recovering from addiction is very challenging and any progress should be celebrated. I also find this hard but try to praise myself for positive steps I take at times. This will be a challenging journey, I know it has been for me too, but try to take things one day at a time. If you are really struggling, aim to take things one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

Begin to go out into the world and connect with people. I know that I'd been quite sheltered and scared of people (which I still am to an extent) but it helps you grow as a person. Find people you can talk to about this stuff, this has really helped me. If you ever need a chat ever mate do PM me :)

WilliamJ.F. likes this.