1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I HATE myself and I don't like to meet girls anymore

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Amorati, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Amorati

Amorati Fapstronaut

I always fucked up my relationships, on the best moment of the relationship i made an excuse and make a lot of damage.I always did that and i hate myself for that.

Now I dont want to meet new girls or be with any of them.I don't feel nothing, empty, no desire, no interest, nothing, only a void of hate for myself.
    I feel like if I talk with them I will hurt them, so its better avoid all type of contact and be alone forever.

Yestarday I went out with a friends and I feel very uncomfort, all of them was talking with girls very drunk and I was there thinking that I will hurt them so better talk friendly and dont send any signal of that I like her.

My friends only talked about girls and drinking, nothing more.They are obsessed with them, only talking about having sex with them and approaching all of them and get something from her and that for me is very bad.

It's very rare this? I dont feel now any desire for girls and i prefer be alone and even talking with them

2. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Maybe you are meeting people in places you don't really like? Or maybe your goals and wants are different from your friends? This is going to take some introspection and self discovery on your part. Find out what you want and why and go do stuff you like to do where you can show and project your talent/skills. With that you get to meet cool people who fits your personality and from there maybe you get to meet a girl who is compatible with you or a couple of women.

Deleted Account and Amorati like this.
  3. It's not rare. There are surely many people who experience the same feelings as you are having.

Thing is, you don't /have/ to be with anyone if you don't feel like it. Being single is cool, it provides a lot of freedom to explore and develop yourself. I'm not just saying that to make you feel better either, I really mean it. If you find yourself doing damage in relationships (is this REALLY true, or are you judging yourself too harshly?), then abstaining from them might be a wise move for you to figure out your priorities. Right?

Maybe try and make some new friends? Talking only about girls and booze sounds pretty dull to me. ;)

RisingPhoenix77 and Amorati like this.
  4. Amorati

Amorati Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy, I totally should do that.

Its very annoying only talking about women-drinks-women-drinks...all the time Oh my jesus

I like playing electric guitar and punkrock music, business, and bodybuilding

5. Amorati

Amorati Fapstronaut

I often start very good on a relationship because im a very good person who cares, but i have a dark side (like the PMO voices) to make damage to the girl intentionally and cut the relationship when they fall in love very soon.Im not harshly about myself, I hate myself.Soo much PMO ruined my life and relationships with women.Now I cant mantain a gf because i will fuck it up no matter what :(

6. Here's my first rule about handling self-defeating thoughts - Never listen to those voices that tell you something is forever, inevitable, or unchangeable. Some examples...

"Now I cant mantain a gf because i will fuck it up no matter what"

"I feel like if I talk with them I will hurt them, so its better avoid all type of contact and be alone forever."

You see my point? ;)

I stand by the fact that you're being way too hard on yourself. Show yourself a little compassion, you know? Why do you hate yourself? Are you the only person who's fucked up a relationship or several? God, no. What would you say to someone else who was in your position? Would you hate /them/?

Hell, for most people, only one relationship in their lives is EVER going to work.

Is PMO really the problem here? Maybe it's your whole perspective on things? PMO isn't responsible for you attacking yourself so much.

Headspace likes this.
  7. wanabefree

wanabefree Fapstronaut

How are women or your previous girlfriends being emotionally hurt by you?

What are the "excuses" you are referring to?

8. BiffTannen32ford

BiffTannen32ford Fapstronaut

I can empathise with your situation amorati, I've avoided any intimacy with girls for years due to messing up numerous relationships because of my own self conscious problems. Girls would fall in love quickly and then I would become distant and uneasy until it ended.
    Im on day 31 nofap and I'm remaining open minded about the future, in terms of relationships, I don't know what's going to happen but I think it's better not to live in the past, for that's not what makes you.
    It's early days for both you and I but better to be optimistic and don't dwell on the negative.
    Your doing a good thing on nofap

9. @GSarosi

Simply golden!

@Amorati

It sounds all to familiar...

Look, you can always look at the glass as half empty.

Consider the following:

1. I mean, if you know, what you are doing wrong, then you can simply avoid it.

I mean, even bad experience is experience, right? Sometimes, people need to fine tune. I mean, nobody was born with all the social intelligence we need...

2. If you don't feel anything, then give the future relationship a time.

Simply avoid sex for couple of months and the chemistry will be completely different.

3. Avoid the "we gonna bang some chicks tonite" attitude with the guys.

I almost quit drinking when going out. I mean, if you want to find a girlfriend material, it should be at your the best, when she meets you.

Also consider other places/ options to meet people. I know simply said.

You can either try a different circle of friends or you could try cold openings. (it takes guts thought...)

On the other hand, if you want to be successful in the long term, you will need to step up from your comfort zone...

Good Luck!

10. avatarivn

I know what you mean : I see some of my male coworkers lusting about or seeking pictures of hot girls, whereas I am close to disgusted with the idea of watching pixels on the screen. The worst part is that I craving the "crave of seeking a girlfriend". Quite ironic, isn't it? When you no longer want to give it a shot or talk to this good-looking coworker, but I can only say, this too shall pass.

I can't say I am trusting myself to heal from the disinterest sometime soon, but I am hopeful that my self development will bear results someday for me, and for anyone else feeling like there is no use in meeting new people.