I had two weird dreams in the last two days

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Dream 1

Basically i dreamt of a sissy (?) on a white bed in a white room with their legs up, and putting a kind of but plug into their anus. The sissy then told me: "It might feel uncomfortable if you try to put it in, but once the anal muscles flush it inside, you will get such a god damn good feeling" (to anyone who's unaware of: the anal muscles basically flush anything what's coming inside the rectum too far inside, if you once took a suppository you know exactly what I'm talking about, it feels like taking a poo but backwards).

Dream 2

I was on a market with mom, and mom was looking at clothings. Now it's getting cold and it's not uncommon here where I live for men to wear long underwear, but being at a market i asked if she'd have some "long underwear - pantyhose", which she showed me, but then I saw the regular nylon pantyhose and decided I'd like to go with that (so I will wear the nylon pantyhose first, and then my long underwear with socks)

-------

I'm on day 7, haven't had any urges so far, especially because I found a way to combat some of my fetishes (created a thread here too on that).

Just the thought of wearing nylon pantyhose and in general anything related to nylon (I've seen somewhere some nylon transparent underwear for men, or maybe such a thing like a catsuit like a nylon "sweater", maybe nylon gloves too?) is turning me on (but not the anal, feet, etc aspect as I found a way to combat that)

I'm just keeping to wonder what is it about nylon that is so attractive for me? The material is so smooth and soft, that's for sure

2. AlexFightsAlex

AlexFightsAlex Fapstronaut

First of all, I think that sharing those dreams with such a level of detail doesn't add any information to the post, and contributes negatively to the reboot process of others IMO.

About your question, I would say that there are different fetishes for different persons, I wouldn't pay that much attention to it. I would focus on the reboot process and possibly all those fetishes will go away.