1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I give up on women

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Jul 30, 2021.

1. I deleted my socials, and my dating apps. Im am a introverted dude 21 years old. I am not the bests looking. Woman's never knew i existed, not even giving me a look. For sex i wented to the hookers.

Rachelle and Mr.Tony like this.
  2. I'm almost 28 years old, and never even tried going for women. I made it on purpose! I wanted to become the best version of myself!

3. ye chase excellence not women its a waste of time and you end up being rejected anyways.

4. martintheman123

martintheman123 Fapstronaut

People who complete a 90 day reboot always (as far as I have seen) report being less anxious and more social. So that might help with your introversion. There are plenty of ugly men with women, so there is no reason too worry much about that, just do basic grooming and choose a hair/clothing style that does not detract further. Dating apps are generally only effective for the top 10-20% looking men, if you are average or below meeting women in real life and getting to know them is your best bet. Hookers will either further remove sex from intimacy for you, or you will fall in love with one witch is a bad idea for obvious reasons. All while your money are wasted. And you can get diseases or get in trouble with the law, employers, family or pimps.

5. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

I'll have to politely disagree with the post above, it may take much longer than 90 days to achieve a change in terms of anxiety and social competence. It all depends on where your placement was before. How long you were addicted, what you used PMO to hide from. It also depends on the type of content you were watching. Don't expect that stopping PMO for 90 days will turn you into a social butterfly and make your anxiety disappear. You must work alongside abstinence, face your emotions and force yourself into social situations to learn.

Pointing the finger outward and blaming others, will not achieve anything. Anyone, man or woman, blaming the opposite gender as a whole (or anyone else for that matter) for being the root cause of their own issues will live a life of misery and victimhood. Judging by your post, you have huge self-esteem issues. My intention is not put you down by saying this. You need to work on that, abstinence from PMO is a good starting point. Eliminating social media as well. Meditate, exercise and start being kind to yourself. Learn to manage your emotions.

Your perspective is what is causing your suffering, friend. I truly hope my post resonates with you and can help you move forward in a positive direction.

6. i already removed all social media. i also go to the gym and have a job

7. Not really...Not in my case!

Having a Job and Car and a Place of your own makes you better than 70% Men of my Land.

I wanted to focus on becoming Machine - My dream requires 8+ Years after this on NOFAP - It's a question of survival now!

Multi.M - Requiees a lot of focus and thinking and hard work and a very very sharp mind! - Forgeting my D*** for years will be my only option!

And by the way - Women weaken legs!

Calcibe and Inspired_2_Rewire like this.
  8. Top 3 phenomena science can't explain:
    1. Women
    2. How life came to exist
    3. What happens after you die

9. 1. Driven by desire
    2. Emergence
    3. Rebirth

determined99 likes this.
  10. I think when someone really, deeply gives up on something they stop framing things in terms of that thing.

In other words, whether it's chasing women or reboot by saying you give up on it you are still framing things in terms of that, you're just negating it. When the mind gives something up it probably just isn't thinking about it anymore one way or the other.

Someone could honestly say why is a part of me still thinking about it and inquire into that though.

Inspired_2_Rewire likes this.
  11. Maybe you shouldn't play the blame game. Maybe you should for any minor faults in how you live your life. Maybe you should also try to understand what women usually see in a guy that they make them want the guy. Maybe you shouldn't give up yet. And ay, maybe you should give up and never look back again as you give up on your amazing hidden potential but hey, its your choice in the end.

12. Whenever you face failure in life...
    You can either
    • Give up
    • Or, learn from it
    If I were you, I would start going to the gym, build a strong physique (think something from the 1880s) and do my best in my chosen field of work.

Chasing women is a recipe for disaster, instead make them chase you. How can you do that?
    1. Become fit and strong
    2. Become financially stable and independent
    3. Develop a no nonsense personality
    4. Work hard, and be self satisfied
    Women will come to you, when they see you don't need them. If you are all needy, and clingy and cannot support them (emotionally, mentally and financially) they won't come to you, unless you hit genetic lottery and have loaded parents. You are too young to go to the hookers bro, they will help you accomplish nothing but self-ruin in long run.

13. These are words of wisdom!

Another to keep in mind, Focus on Becoming a Multi Millionaire, Just think it out...It seem hard, but let me tell you this, you just don't know it's rules, that's it.

Erase women from your mind for the 20 years, and focus on what is mentioned above, I bet you'll be proud of yourself afterward.

Consider yourself, like a Movie Hero who went to Prison for that long and who will fight all his way out and finallt achieve his goal and dream and yes! women too...

I'm noy talking about any ordinary women now, I'm talking about Hot Models, Homie! - The type almost all men desires, of course if you still want that!

But Sacriface is really really necessary!

Also thanks god:

That you don't have multiple kids with a girl by this age, many maaany regret that now, and they have no choice but to take care of the girl and her children which are their children too...

Imagine continueing your life with 4 kids at this age with a girl you don't have any feelings with, Just imagine it for moment...

At least now you are free... You can choose the path you wanna follow, be greatful for that!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  14. Kattedjiron

Kattedjiron New Fapstronaut

i hope you'll get better, mentally.

15. i bought a gym membership two weeks ago.

DM10 likes this.
  16. that is e good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you.

and i will continue to work on myself, i will not chase them, they will chase me after one year!

Mr.Tony likes this.
  17. One year is a short amount of time, I'm personaly willing to go between 10 to 20 years.

I know, It's hard... But get this... Erase them completely from your brain! Imagine a world were you live in where there is no women, Only men and Ugly Men similar to women. That's your new perception!

Control your thoughts! within your Brain, Use a Diary were you describe in details what you feel... Focus on Making more $$$!

Create your own Religion / Rules! No women in my life, and keep focusing on Money and your Health, Fuck Age! Age is just a number! If a 20 years old YOU can't get hot ladies a 40 years old you can! - than that means it's not about age! It's about MONEY! from the start! - Physical Straight has changed into Money in this era!

Good Luck focus on 10 Millions +for the next 20 years! You can do it! Good Luck!

Forget about them...There are lots LOTS! of new hot girls that turn 18 every year... Come on man, you're better than this!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  18. silentmike

silentmike Fapstronaut

Maybe you have tried too hard? It often happens that when we try to hard then things does not go how they should. When it comes to relationships, you should not think too much.

I am also not the best looking, and woman never paid attention to me, never spoken to me if I didnt start first, not to mention saying to me that I am cute. I had lots of hobbies - and still have, and it never changed my social status. I even went to the gym, and for a one year I never spoken to a single person there.

I use to think I am introvert, but there must be something more to it.

I somehow managed to find a girl and got married. I can tell you, that its not always sunshine and roses. You will not get sex any time you want, you will probably argue a lot. There are of course times when everything is ok, and we are happy. For me its a different state of being lonely - I know its strange to tell it, but I still feel lonely, even though I am married with kids for 15 years.

19. interesting...

i probably need to think less about it yes.

20. i make 280 per week but i am tempted to waste it on the hookers and useless stuff.

21. Find a way somehow to earn Money, Money is the only Equilizer, The only Equilizer.

Also try to forget you a d*ck for years to come until you hit that first Million, And than you got the choice to go for another or just relax and enjoy it.