1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I follow this channel and I can say that he applies NoFap in his life

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Enzo227, May 30, 2017.

1. Enzo227

Enzo227 Fapstronaut

The channel I'm talking about is one about being successful with women and is presented by a guy called Stephan Erdman (I'll leave a link for one of his videos at the end). I think that his advices are great and are very different to all those self-named love gurus. His advices are very easy to practice, and until now, the things that I have learnt have made me feel more confident.

I think many people here would appreciate advices like these because one of the main reasons why we are addicted to PMO is our lack of confidence. After all, some of us would not masturbate that much if we were busy dating someone.

The thing is that I like this guy's videos because I think that he believes about the benefits of living without PMO. In one of his videos he mentions that in order to be able to feel confident around any woman we have to avoid putting a value to beauty, which is something that I think that can only be reached by leaving behind P as it establishes many paradigms on our minds about how a "perfect" woman should be.

I think that his videos might be a good help for some of us here.