1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel lonely and very anxious

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by David0895, May 17, 2017.

1. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

I feel somewhat anxious and discouraged, my economic situation is the one that makes me feel bad and sometimes I feel that also makes me feel inferior, because I do not have friends either, because I do not have money, just as I'm not attractive to women Because I do not have money, although I have a couple that I have not had sex with, that causes me anxiety and makes me feel inferior.

2. Trust me mate, there was a time I was left without a single cent in my pocket I didn't gave up and managed to continue life and find some money aswell. So basically I understand your situation because I've already have passed same phases.
    Just try to relax somehow. Your money doesn't make more attractive or friendly, that's the thing you achieve by your internal peace.

3. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

thanks for you words, I'm trying to do a great proyect and get money but I feel all my insecurities

4. TroubleInParadise

TroubleInParadise New Fapstronaut

After a while on nofap negative thoughts and feelings will rise , you surpressed them for a long time , my advice for you would be to observe yourself as you accept these feelings and thoughts, let them be there, there is no need to surpress them anymore, face them and step out of your comfort zone. Trust me , it is actually good sign, your brain is healing right now , dont even think about relapsing, this is not an option for you anymore, this is not who you are any longer. embrace the pain and you will become stronger , you'll find the light at the end of the tunnel and that is where greatness awaits. stay strong brother, pain is a part of the journey.

5. Eddie Fapstronaut

Eddie Fapstronaut Fapstronaut

Great words of wisdom "TroubleInParadise"! We've supressed emotions through the numbing effects of PMO and when we are sobering up these feeling resurface. You're exactly right, this is the time to put in even more of a fight and work through the pain. And we must remember not to isolate. We are social animals and it is critical that we look for strength in numbers and talk about what we're are going through. Being a lone wolf does not make a person stronger, it puts them at a disadvantage. We're in this fight together! Stay strong everyone. We will come out the other side as better men.

David0895 and Fighter84 like this.
  6. It's only after you have lost everything that you are free to do anything.

jest likes this.