1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like I want to have a lot of sex

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by frapdontfa-, Mar 28, 2023.

1. frapdontfa-

frapdontfa- New Fapstronaut

I'm on Day 18 today. I don't think I'm slipping up but I think that if/when I have someone in my life, I'd want to have a lot of sex. Like lots. But I also think that, if I feel that way, I'm probably objectifying women because I am wanting a partner to have a lot of sex with.

Obviously, it would depend on my partner if they would/wouldn't want to have sex but I don't like the fact that I want someone in my life just because part of me wants to have a lot of have sex. I want a partner so that I can spend my life with them, so that we can help each other achieve each others goals, to start a family. And all of this sounds so ideal. But then BAM, my brain hits me with thoughts about fucking them to my hearts content and then some.

I don't know what to do about this dualistic personality of mine. I feel that it is wrong to have such thoughts. And I feel that I want to get rid of them and just focus on the good part (love, family, etc.).

What would be the right way to go about it?

uplift likes this.
  2. penisman1984

penisman1984 Fapstronaut

Sounds normal to me. If you're a teenager like me then it's usual to want to fuck everything you see. It's called puberty.

I don't really see the issue. Get a good girlfriend and then fuck her brains out.

uplift likes this.
  3. It’s life. Some times people are completely turned off by the thought of anything sexually related. I even knew a person who didn’t even like sweat. I was trying to wrap my head around that one for a while.

4. The worst is over

The worst is over Fapstronaut

cringe